Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V:

The light hits my eyes leaving me blind for a while. I wake up and find myself in a room, naked, and a girl, which I don't remember her name, laying next to me laying fast asleep. I try and find my phone around here and noticed that it's already 11:30am. Shit. I'm late and I am so dead. Management will kill me and so will Liam. There were at least 5 texts from Liam asking where I am and 4 missed calls from him as well. I get up and find my clothes shoving them on. I call Liam hoping that he will pick up.

Ring. Ring. Ring

"Harry where the hell are you." he yelled.

"I don't know I am here with a girl at some kind of hotel called the Rave. Could you send Paul because I don't have a ride?"

"Fine but you better be ready. And be glad that todays meeting wasn't that important." And with that he hanged up. I quietly made my way towards the door. I left the hotel and found a black van with Paul inside. I got in and left to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makenzie's P.O.V:

"Alexis wake up its already 11:30 and I made breakfast." I cooed in her ear.

"Ugg... my head hurts. I'll be their in a second." she said while she put the pillow over her head. I laughed and went to change. Today was the day we would hang out with the boys, which every girl would die to be me. I decided to wear black leggings, my light blue denim shirt, light brown combat boots, my floral bracelet. I added some eyeliner and mascara and grabbed my brown purse on my way out to the kitchen. I found Alexis all dressed up and ready to go, while eating some of my pancakes.

"What did you do to these pancakes they are like heaven on earth." she said with her mouth full.

"Someone seems a little hungry. When you're done we could leave. I'll go text Liam." I said as I went towards the living room.

From: Makenzie :)

To: Liam :)

Hey Liam!! could you send me your address?

Send.

I wait while Liam texts back so I turned on the tv. The morning show was on and one of the old One Direction interviews were on. I stared at each one of them. They all looked so sexy and hot but Zayn and Harry stood out more. Harry's curls and green orbs with his cute dimples. And Zayn with his sexy quiff and brown eyes. I cant believe that Harry would leave with another girl. But Zayn had started hitting on me which was kind of weird.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I got distracted out of my thoughts with the buzzing of my phone meaning I got a text.

From: Liam :)

To: Makenzie

Hey Makenzie. Umm this is the address hope to see you soon, 126 Cherry .

"Alexis I got the address now lets go please."  I yelled.

"You know I was just in the next room so you don't need to yell." she back talked. Alexis grabbed her purse and phone and out the door. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys to my car and left.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I MIGHT NOT CONTINUE THE STORY IF I DONT GET ENOUGH READS BUT THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY READING LOVE YOU BABES :)