Ch. 29: Party Time

AN: HELLO EVERYONE... looks like a lot loved the wedding... SO... Let's PARTY!!!!!!   I had the MV links with the stories, but since the links don't work in the story... you'd know what it was talking about of 'what song' that was being played... I did post the 2nd video on the list so you knew what the brothers were singing for Derek and Alex...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 29

            Derek and Alex get to her room and Derek locks the door behind them for some a few minutes alone with Alex.

            Alex giggles, screams, cries, whatever she could do.  She couldn’t believe it; she was finally married to her partner, her friend, her husband now.

“We did it!” he said, hugging her tight to him.  Then he pressed his lips hard to hers, “We’re married, Ali, MARRIED! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!”

“NO, I can’t,” she said smiling.

            “You’re all mine,” he said, then kissed her again, “I love you so much, Alexis Hough.  I love the way that sounds.”

She smiled, “I do too.”

“So a couple minutes to ourselves; or would you like to get to our reception,” he whispered.

“I would love a few more minutes, but you know our party is on the other side of that door and they are going to get insane if we don’t let them in.”

“One more minute,” he said, pulling her into a passionate kiss, wrapping his arms tight around her waist.

She opened her mouth up.  He let their tongues mesh together; until a banging on the door interrupted them.

“HEY!” Joe’s voice said, “Let us in you two!  MR. and MRS. HOUGH!  Come on!!!”

Alexis broke the kiss to laugh.  “We better let them in or we'll have to pay for a new door.”

“That’s fine,” he said, “But tonight, we won’t be interrupted.”

“I sure hope not,” she chuckled.

            He kissed her one last time, headed to the door, he unlocked it, and backed up, “Its open.”

The door opens up, and everyone files in screams around them as the girls were hugging Alex, the boys were man-hugging Derek, and then the boys were hugging Alex and the girls hugged and kissed Derek’s cheek.

“So, let’s get this party started!” Joe said, “There’s a huge ballroom waiting on you guys!”

After the professional pictures were done, Alex got Dani, Jen, and Mandy to gather up her train so it wasn’t so long, and then headed down to the huge ballroom.

~*~*~*~

Alex stood there with Derek behind their bridal party waiting to go in behind them.  The doors opened and they went in and that’s when they heard it.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MR. AND MRS. DEREK HOUGH!” the DJ said.

Alex took Derek’s hand and the room exploded with cheers.

The song ‘Live To Party’ by Jonas Brothers of course was playing and as they were dancing out to the middle of the dance floor.

They went through the crowd and went to the head table after the song ended and the guests cheered.

Alex saw that her brothers weren't in their chairs until she heard some sound and then saw Kevin, Joe, and Nick setup at the stage where the DJ was, and Joe came over to Alex and Derek.