Ch. 32: flowers/garter

AN: Hey everyone... here is the next chapter... school is OVER, until Aug. So writing now... some writers block has been uplifted on some of my stories, so I'm working on them slowly... have a great weekend... and tell your moms/grandmas/aunts all happy mother's Day... My mom isn't here but I know that she's watching me up above, and knows that my son and I love her dearly and I know that Sunday is going to be a hard time for me.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 32

            Nick announced that it was time for the cake to be cut.

Derek looked at Alex and leaned in to whisper, “You ready to wear it?”

“You wouldn’t dare!” she said as he laughed.

They gathered around the table where the cake was, and the guest gathered around to watch and take pictures.  Derek and Alex posed for the pictures of them cutting the cake, and then they cut a slice off, and put it on a plate and cut it into two.

“BE NICE!” some yelled out.

“SHOVE IT!” some others yelled out.  Which mostly were the boys.

Alex smiled, and they did nice bites, but before he took the rest, Alex just smeared it all over his face.  His mouth hung open for a second before he shoved it into hers, frosting dripping from her eyelashes.

“Derek!” she said laughing.

“You started it!” he said returning the laughter.

Everyone cheered, or laughed as Alex and Derek let the guest take pictures before they wiped their faces off.

After their faces were cleaned off they kissed each other as everyone was being served the cake.

After some more time they were escorted onto the floor, so Derek could remove her garter.

  As the music started which was ‘Cherry Pie’ by Warrant, Derek was acting really sexy, and as he gets on his knees, he slowly reached his hands up and then as it got to the chorus, he surprised everyone as he lifts up the dress and did a nose dive under her dress and removing it with his teeth.  Alex’s eyes widen in shock and swatting his head gently and laughing because he was tickling her.  He comes out with it in his mouth and stands up with his arms up as everyone and the guys cheer around them as the singles got ready and he sling shoots it across the room to the single guys.

            Alex watches and Nick catches it, and blushes as Joe, and the others point at Nick laughing at him and then smiling and pat him on the back.

            Next was Alex’s bouquet toss.  They got the single girls gathered around and as Alex turns backwards, she tosses the flowers back, and hears the cheer and turns to see that Jen caught the flowers.

            Derek and Alex had a trick and it worked knowing that Nick and Jen did catch them.

            “Now, since Nick and Jen caught them, they have to come up and have a dance together and kiss in front of everyone here tonight,” Derek told the guests.

“WHAT?!” Jen said blushing, “That’s not how it works!”

“What?  You two are already dating,” Alex said.

“I know, but wait a minute!” she said, “You two planned this didn’t you!  Alex, I uh, I can’t.  Dani, you, and I remember the joke?  What we decided to do!  Do you not remember!?”

“Sorry, Jen, practical jokes are too much fun,” Alex said.

Nick smiled, taking Jen’s hand and leading her to the dance floor, sitting her on a chair that Alex was in.  He took the garter, starting at her feet, and slowly running his hands with it up under her dress, and as the dress got slightly higher his eyes shot open.