Ch. 25: Sexy & We Know It

AN: Thanks for the comments... been busy and will be for next week too... but here is your update on the next chapter... I have pictures... BUT I just want you to picture them instead because I don't want under 18 see them... but if you want to look it up, then go ahead and look.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 25

The next few weeks later, it was time for the boys to get their suits.  Joe was up and dressed, and was downstairs eating his breakfast and coffee as Nick comes down to do the same.  As they were sitting down at the table, Alex also came down.

They heard a voice coming through the house, singing, and feet dancing around. Kevin, Dani, Mandy, and Jen came in with her iPod blaring, and dancing like a buffoon.

Alex laughed, “Um, why are you so excited today?” Alex asked

“Just loving this wedding stuff so much fun being all together,” Jen said.

Alex smiled, “Oh, are you waiting for this afternoon?” she asked winking at Jen and then giggles with Dani.

            “I was thinking I could try on a dress too,” she said smiling, kissing Nick’s cheek, still bopping her head to the music.

“That too,” Alex smiled.  “We go after our private one, remember?”

The boys looked at each other puzzled.

“That’s exactly what I meant,” she said, “The private one.” She winked at Alex, “Might be fun, could you imagine the looks…”

“What exactly are we talking about?” Joe asked.

“Nothing to worry about Joseph,” Danielle said.  “It’s a girl thing.  You wouldn’t want to go.”  Dani smiled, “Maybe I should get one for Kevin and I?”

“Absolutely,” Jen said, “Would be fun.”

“But, we’re your men-of-honor.  Aren’t we supposed to make sure that we are there to help you out?” Kevin asked.

“Ya, we promised you that we would help you Alex,” Nick said.

“I mean if you boys insist,” Alex said.

Jen and Dani laughed, “Yes, please let them come.”

“You guys don’t have to come with us after you suit fittings,” Mandy said.

Alex giggled, “Are you guys sure about this?  No go backs?”

“We don’t wanna be left out of anything,” Nick said smiling at Jen still being silly making her coffee.

“Okay,” Alex giggled. “So first of your suit fitting is in an hour so we have to all eat and head out.  Nick check your sugars too please?”