Ch. 2: The Surprise Gifts

AN: Okay I went back in and shorten all of these chapters to this story so that they are shorter and gives you more chapters... since I have been told time and time again they were WAY TO LONG (in word doc they are 5 pages long, but still to long I was told)... anyways... this is a little long, but I just didn't want to cut it up.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

            “GO!” the brothers were told backstage.

            Kevin, Joe, and Nick went walking out on stage pushing a cart onstage with a birthday cake with candles on it, and were all lit.

            Soon Kevin, Joe, and Nick start sing in their microphone headset, “Happy Birthday to you…”

            Alex heard and turns around to see her brothers pushing a cart with the cake onstage, and singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to her.  The fans also sing along with them.

            Alex started to cry as the cake was stopped at the center of the stage and Kevin smiles going over excited and hugs her while they sang the song.

            “Happy birthday Alex,” Kevin pulled out her in-ear piece he told her and they hug.

            She pulls his out, “I thought that you’ve forgotten.”

            He smiled and kissed her cheek.  “Of course not.  We love you.”

            Joe comes over after the song ended and hugs her.  “Happy birthday Alex,” he told her.

            She hugs back, “Thank you.”

            Nick comes over and hugs her, “Happy birthday, sorry about the piano.  I didn’t want to look at you because of the plan.”

            She nodded, “Thank you for explaining.”

            They share their brother/sister moment then, and he kisses her forehead.

            “WOW!” Alex said looking out and puts her in-ear back in her ear again.  “I don’t know what to say!”

            “Make a wish,” the brothers and the band said at once.

            Everyone and the fans laugh.

            Alex laughs more, “Last time I made a wish I got a face full of cake.”  She gives a death glare at Joe and Kevin, which the fans laugh.

            “We promise nothing is going to happen tonight,” Joe told her.

            The fans then chant, “Make a wish… make a wish…”

            Alex sees that it was another Jonas Brother’s Cake with her newest favorite picture, which was their album cover, which she picked for them.  She closes her eyes to make a wish, blew out her candles, and the fans cheer when none relit.  She smiles at her great defeat as her brothers go up to Alex.

            “Alex, we love you so much, that we have three surprises for you,” Nick told her.

            “What?” Alex asked surprised.

            “First off, we have a video to show you and the fans,” Joe told her.

            They turn around first off as a crewmember comes out to get the cart and takes it off stage, and they see on the huge screen Kevin, Joe, and Nick smiling at them that was a pre-recorded video and she could tell it was on the tour bus.