One-Shot #1

A/N this chapter is dedicated to........ Lichtregen ! And sorry, my original first one somehow got deleted:( but here is this one!
Percy's POV
I plopped down on my couch. I was all alone in the apartment. Mom and Paul went on an anniversary dinner, Annabeth was in California visiting family. The rest of the crew was at camp, which was at least a three hour drive. I sighed and breathed in the air that smelled like fresh blue cookies.
After sitting there in absolute boredom for a few minutes, I decided to watch some tv. I flipped through the channels and finally found something to watch. Finding Nemo. I couldn't pay attention, however. I couldn't stop thinking about Annabeth. She had only left yesterday morning, but gods. I missed her so much. I don't know how I survived not seeing her while I was at camp Jupiter, even if I did barely remember her. I sighed and my mind drifted between Finding Nemo and Annabeth, sometimes leaving a weird combination between the two. Let's just say, sometimes Dori had golden blonde curls or sounded like Annabeth. About an hour into the movie, the doorbell rang. Weird, I thought, Are mom and Paul back early?  I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hi-" I was cut off by something smashing into my lips. I saw bright blonde curls and, Annabeth. I smiled and kissed back, but slowly broke it off. "You're home early, Wise Girl," I smiled.
"Dad, Helen, Bobby, and Matthew were on vacation," she smiled, kissing me again.
"Well, I'm glad you're home, I'm watching Finding Nemo if you wish to join."
"My pleasure, Seaweed Brain," she smiled. We walked inside and sat on the couch. She leaned on my chest and I played with her hair.
"I love you, Wise Girl."
"I love you, Seaweed Brain."