One-Shot #11

A/N this chapter is dedicated to........ -Perseus_Jackson- !
Annabeth's POV
The wind was way too strong. Trees were nearly uprooting and crushing cabins, limbs and pine cones were flying, and us campers were stuck inside our cabins, hoping we wouldn't be crushed by a falling tree. As the head of the Athena cabin, I was stuck trying to calm everyone down, even though I was scared for my own life. And again, you may ask why it is so windy, as we have weather protection here. Well, let's just say Percy said some pretty sarcastic and rude things to Boreas, and now he is not exactly a happy wind God. And sadly, in this time of extreme madness, Percy was stuck in his cabin and I was stuck in mine, with some crazed nine-year olds screaming their heads off hoping it will stop the wind. "Why are we being punished for what Percy did?" One of my brothers asked.
"Because," I replied.
"Because why?" He whined.
"Because Boreas thought this was the best way to punish Percy, as camp is what he cares about most," I sighed.
"No, you're what Percy cares about most," he said with a smirk.
"And I'm at camp right?"
"Yes."
"So camp is what Percy cares about most," I looked around the cabin. People were still either hyperventilating or running around screaming, "We need a flipping plan to end this!" That's the Athena cabin for you. "Okay, everybody calm down and sit on your bunk right now, or somebody is getting kitchen duty!" I yelled out. Everyone went silent and sat on their bunks very quickly, even Malcolm. It was nice to know I had power over campers that were older than me. "It will be okay, and we won't die. Boreas might be mad, but he isn't that mad. Hopefully," I said.
"Um, Annabeth? A tree just collapsed on the Hera cabin," Malcolm said while looking out the window. I signaled everyone not to scream and I glanced out the window. Sure enough, a giant spruce tree was cutting through the middle of the cabin, leaving it in pieces on the ground.
"Good thing it's the Hera cabin," I said.
"Do you mean that by nobody was in there or that you hate Hera's guts?" One of my little sisters asked.
"Both," I replied. Thunder cracked overhead and I yelled out, "You know that I hate you, why get mad!" I looked back at my siblings and all of them were against the wall with a look of supreme fear on their face. I smiled sweetly and said, "Now, let's play truth or dare. Who wants to go first?"
"I do," I heard somebody say from behind me. I spun around and saw Percy standing by the door.
"Percy!" I exclaimed. I ran over and hugged him and he kissed me. I heard some whispers from my siblings but ignored them. "Why aren't you at your cabin?" I asked.
"Tyson is taking care of it," he said, "Anyway, since I am going first, Malcolm, truth or dare?"
"Truth," he replied.
"Do you approve of my relationship with Annabeth?" He asked.
"Of course! Your fatal flaw is loyalty, so I know that if you ever broke up with her, it would be because she murdered somebody, or that you were like possessed," Malcolm replied.
"Good," Percy said.
"Percy, truth or dare?" Malcolm asked.
"Truth," Percy replied. Huh, that's different, I would have expected him to say dare.
"What did you say to Boreas that made him this mad?" He asked.
"I told Boreas that he was a nerd and needed to get his game together after he complained about being alone with no girlfriend, I also told him that his children were idiots. So yeah," Percy said.
"Sounds like you," I said.
"Good," he kissed me and we went on with our game.
Luckily, after the wind died down, only the Hera cabin was destroyed and there were a few dents in the other cabins, so it was all good.
A/N I know, awful ending, but oh whale. Anyway, bye!-Piper