One-Shot #10

A/N this chapter is dedicated to....... code_sharpie !
Calypso's POV
Tomorrow had to be the last day of Leo being here. I already loved him with all of my heart, even if he didn't already know it. Heck, I liked him from the beginning, but I didn't show it so Leo wouldn't get cocky. He wrapped his arm around me as we watched the sunset. It was beautiful. We sat on the beach watching the pinks, blues, oranges, yellows, reds, and purples slowly disappear into the black night sky. "Isn't it beautiful?" Leo asked.
"I was thinking the same thing," I replied, leaning on his shoulder. He scooted closer to me and planted a kiss on my forehead. I could hear his heartbeat quicken. "Nervous, repair boy?" I asked with a giggle.
"Well, a beautiful girl that originally wanted to rip my head of is cuddled up to me and didn't kill me when I kissed her forehead and actually giggled, so yes," he responded.
"Good," I said. At this, his heartbeat slowed down slightly, but not much.
"Calypso?"
"Hmm?" Leo turned my head towards him and kissed me, and well, I kissed back. He broke is off and I looked dazed into his eyes. "You kissed back," he said.
"Yes I did," I responded. I kissed him, this time, and his lips pressed against mine. I broke it off and looked at the sky. "I'm going to bed, it's night now," I said. I stood up and blew him a kiss, leaving him on the beach to wonder what the heck just happened.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I woke up and walked outside to see Leo looking at something in the water. The raft. I knew it was inevitable to happen, but Leo was different. He had to stay. I loved him, I truly loved him, and just because of some dumb curse. Leo was mine and forever mine. He had to be. I ran over to him and tackled him in a hug, crying into his shoulder. "I don't want you to leave, Leo. I really love you, and not just because of some dumb curse, I love you Leo Valdez," I cried.
"Calm down, Calypso. It's okay," he said, soothing me. One of his hands hugged me to him, while the other brushed down my hair.
"It's not okay! You're leaving and I love you!" I repeated.
"I'll come back for you, Calypso. I swear it on the River Styx," he said. I kissed him one last time, tears streaming down his face as he stepped onto the raft. I waved goodbye and sat on the beach. Time to make some stew to wash the tears away.
A/N how did you like it? Anyway, that's that. So yeah. I'm really bad at these ending author's notes. Oh whale. -Piper