One-Shot #19

A/N so this is a little different, it's a parody of the song Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, I think that is the band, and yeah. It's a one-shot not a headcannon because it's kind of long as it is re-writing a song. So yeah, enjoy! -Piper

     One day, Percy and Annabeth were video-chatting. Annabeth was in San Francisco with her dad to visit, while Percy was staying with his mom in New York, it's right after the war with Gaea. Then, Percy piped up with, "Annabeth, I've been practicing a song for you, I just changed some of the lyrics."
     "Okay, go ahead," she replied, leaning back in her chair.
     "Hey there, Annabeth, what's it like in San Francisco?" Percy sang, "I'm a thousand miles away, wise girl, tonight you look so pretty, yes you do. Olympus can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true. Hey there, Annabeth, don't you worry about the distance, I'm right here if you get lonely, give my love another listen, close your eyes. Listen to my voice, it's my disguise, I'm by your side. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do me. What you do to me. Hey there, Annabeth, I know times are getting hard, but just believe me girl, someday the monsters will be gone forever, and we'll have it good. We'll have the life we thought we could, my word is good. Hey there, Annabeth, I love you so much everyday, if every word I've ever said to you, will take you breath away, I'll talk for days, and further in love we will fall, we'll have it all. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh, it's what you do to me. A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got boats, trains, and cars, I'd swim to you if I had no other way. Our friends will all cherish us, and we'll just smile along because, we know what they have been through with us. Annabeth, I have promised you, that by the time the war was through, the world would never ever be the same, and Gaea's to blame. And I was right. Hey there, Annabeth, you stay smiling and don't you miss me, two more weeks and you'll come back to camp, and then we'll be making history like we do, you know it's all because of you. We can do whatever we want to. Hey there, Annabeth, here's to you, this one's for you. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh, it's what you do to me. Oh, it's what you do to me, oh, it's what you do to me, what you do to me."
     Annabeth was tearing up at the end. Her Seaweed Brain loved her so much, even changed the words to a song and sang it to her. She also realized that Percy could actually sing, that was new. "I love you so much, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said, laughing through tears.
      "I love you too, Wise Girl," he smiled."
A/N how did you like it?:3-Piper