One-Shot #14

Piper's POV
I CANNOT believe what I just heard! I run angrily down to the sword fighting arena. How could he do that? Tears are streaming down my face by now. I burst into the arena and there is Jason, being 'Mr. Nice Guy' teaching one of my sisters sword fighting with him behind her directing her arms with the sword. They smile and laugh like their doing nothing, yeah right. Gods, he looks so hot, but I'm mad at him. You're mad at him, Piper. Jason sees my angry expression and lets go of the girl. The girl looks at my face, squeals and runs out of the arena. "It's not what I looked like, Piper," he says. I stomp over to him and look straight up at him, so close that our bodies almost touch. Hot tears stream down my face.
"Is it really, Jason?" I ask, "Then what was it?! Lacy came running to me saying you were kissing some girl, and now I come and realize you have your arms around one of my sisters?!"
"Piper, calm down," he says.
"So you admit to kissing her?!" I screech.
"No, I didn't," he explains, "It may have looked like that when I was getting her a sword."
"Then explain to me why you had your arms around her?" I ask.
"I was showing her the moves and she insisted I show her like that," he replies.
"Can't you see she was trying to get to you? She has been pestering me for months, telling me to break up with you so she can date you. She was trying to make you break up with me and date her," I say, jealousy pulsing through my voice.
"I would never do that," he insists, "You know I wouldn't do that." He grabs my hands and pulls them in between us, stepping even closer to me, so our hands are the only thing keeping our chests apart.
"Yeah, but when somebody tells me that you're kissing some girl, it makes me jealous, and you know I get jealous and afraid easily," I say, "It's my Aphrodite side. It's always saying you're too good for me and one day you're going to dump me." I let go of his hands and they drop to his sides.
"If anything you're too good for me," he smiles, "Don't ever think that, you know I love you, you need to stick it in your head. I love you so much, Piper."
"I love you too, Jason," I say. He embraces me in a hug and I rest my head on his shoulders, hugging him too.
He kisses my forehead and says, "And we could never break up. Because us is my OTP." I chuckle and smile.
"Yeah, us is my OTP too," I say. I kiss him and smile, my jealousy fit over.
A/N some good old fashioned Jasper, always a good way to lift up my day:)-Piper