One-Shot #5

A/N this chapter is dedicated to...... Percabeth_Caleo99 !
Third Person POV
Frank never liked thunder. He especially didn't like thunder when he had one of those weird dreams that turned him into a cat. And it was one of those moments. It was the middle of the night and Frank awoke to the boom of thunder, as a cat. He screeched and jumped into the air, to land back on the cushy cushion of his bed on the Argo II (A/N No Roman numerals, so get over the i's. They will just have to do.) He changed himself into a human and laid back down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Then there was more thunder. "I swear, there must be a bomb going off," Frank muttered to himself. He brushed it off, stood up and walked to the door. He thought he might as well get something to eat, he knew he wasn't getting back to sleep. He went out the door and walked off to the cafeteria. As he walked in, he saw somebody sitting their eating food. At like, one in the morning. Then he realized it was Hazel. He smiled, "Why are you awake so early?" He sat down next to her and took one of the almonds she was eating.
"Couldn't sleep, how about you?" She asked, looking up at me. Right at that moment, a huge boom of thunder rang out, causing me to flinch.
"I was awoken by the weather bombs," he chuckled.
"Makes sense, scaredy cat," she teased.
"I also woke up as a cat," he pointed out.
"Oh, so a literal scared cat!" She laughed.
"Oh, shut up."
"I have your wood. And I have a Leo," she smirked.
"Don't even joke about that," he warned.
"I love you," she said.
"I love you too," he replied, kissing her forehead. Then her nose. Then her lips. "You are so beautiful," Frank complimented.
"You are so perfect," Hazel smiled.
"Love you," they both said in unison.
A/N Awww, some adorable frazel. I know, some people ship lazel, but NO! Frazel has already sailed into the sky like the Argo II. So yeah. I hope you enjoyed!