One-Shot #20

Piper's POV
     "I really miss you, Pipes," Jason said. Jason and I were Iris Messaging, as he was in Camp Jupiter, and I was in Camp Half-Blood. The portal between camps that they had started making wasn't quite finished, they said it could take another month. And with the Argo || (A/N I can't make Roman numerals with my computer, sorry:/) destroyed, along with Leo, there was no easy way to travel between camps, so while Jason was still in Camp Jupiter doing work, and I had to do some small jobs around Camp Half-Blood, Iris Messaging was the only way to communicate. And it moderately sucked.
     "I miss you too, Jason," I replied, resting my head on my hands as I laid across my bed.
     "At least with this I can see your beautiful face and hear your voice," he smiled, "It kind of calms me down with all the hectic work around here. I mean, they made me re-organize the armor, all of it! And that's not even what I came here to do, I came here to help make sure everybody is calm, safe, and as extra protection. And now they have me organizing shields?! It's really annoying and it all gives me a headache." He shook his head, frowning.
     "Is that what gives you a headache, or is it that you're never wearing your glasses," I teased, as I noticed that he wasn't wearing his glasses.
     "Fine, mom," he smirked, placing his glasses on his face. He smiled a weird goofy smile that made me laugh. "You know, these really do help you see better, especially in the dark." He looked straight at me with an eyebrow raised.
     "Well, I have to keep the lights off, or one of my siblings will see me, and then it will be all of my siblings saying how much of a couple we are and how adorable and romantic we are, not us having a conversation," I laughed.
     "Fair point," he said, "But then I can't see your beautiful self as well."
     "Oh gosh, I just want you to come home, Jason."
     "Me too, Piper."
     "I just want to hug you, and kiss you, and be able to be with you, now," I complained. Then the image faded slightly. It came back quickly, though. Jason must have put in another drachma.
      "You can, Pipes," Jason replied.
      "What do you mean?" I asked.
      "They just finished the portal, I'm coming right now," he answered. The image of him faded away and I sat on my bed, dumbstruck. The Hephaestus cabin said they wouldn't be done for possibly another month. Maybe work had sped up. Either way, I sat on my bed and waited for him the get here. The portal was placed in the big house, so I wouldn't expect him to be here for another few minutes.
       It was actually more like a few seconds.
       Jason burst through the door, and the lights flashed on. I ran over to him and enveloped him in a hug. He kissed my forehead as I laid my head down in his shoulder. "I'm so glad you're here, Jason," I said, my words muffled in his purple Camp Jupiter shirt.
     "Me too, Pipes," he replied, "Me too."
A/N I know it was short, but hey, who doesn't like some Jasper fluff? Anyway, thanks for reading! :)-Piper