∞2∞

Chapter 2: Dream Hands Instead of you know... Jazz Hands

Harry's POV

     Grinning at the door like a champ, I walk down the porch steps. It was nice to know that Macy still had that adoring obsession with me. Or maybe I have the obsession since I followed her here. Shrugging, I head inside of my comfy little apartment and survey the room until Hacy comes out from behind the couch.

     Squatting down in front of the kitty, I kiss the top of her head and giggle as her clear whiskers tickle my cheek. Picking her up I think of how Macy's cheeks flush with embarrassment when she speaks; how her beautiful green blue eyes sparkle with mischief when I kiss those plump lips; how I see rainbows and love whenever I'm just near her; how my heart pounds like butterfly wings. I just think.

     Staring out towards her house, I wish she would just dump Ian. I know she loves me. It may have been a year ago but her heart yearns for me as much as mine yearns for hers. With a dreamy sigh at the thought of Macy dumping Ian, I start walking towards her house. Just because she's dating him doesn't mean to old friends couldn't hang out. Right?

     Clearing my throat, I briskly knock on the door. A few seconds later her stunning appearance of grey sweatpants and a thick jacket that I had given her a year ago was slumped on her body. "Again? Seeming pretty desperate today, Styles." She leans her hip against the door, keeping her jacket sleeve in her mouth.

     Cringing at the slobber, I roll my eyes. "We should go rob a store. You need to learn how to have fun again, experience new things." Grabbing her wrist, I point to nowhere in particular. "Imagine it! Here's my dream hands instead of jazz hands," Waving my fingers around in a dreamy effect, she snorts. "I could take you in an airplane that I have," I say, seeing her interested face.

     Macy looks at me in shock. "So you just causally own a boat and an airplane?"

     I nod sucking in my bottom lip. "And a mansion, a submarine, and my own company." Now I was being cocky.

     Macy sighs, rubbing her temples.

     "You're getting on my nerves." She starts to close the door when I lurch my foot in between the door frame and door.

     Staring down at her, I brush a strand of her dark hair that I knew wasn't mine, but for some reason didn't care about. "If he feels my traces in your hair," I shrug, "sorry love but I don't really care."

     She smiles at me. "You remember my favorite band."

     I scrunch my brows up. "I remember everything about you," I say as sexually as possible, flicking my tongue out the way Miley Cyrus does. With my fingers I make a peace sign on both sides of my tongue and flick my tongue thru rapidly.

     Macy gasps, hitting my hand. "Uh-huh boy if you are wanting that," she waves her finger around saying, "then you better get away from me."

     I grin at her, pulling her to my chest. "But I wanna bother you," I whine like a child.

     She laughs into my neck. "There, there. Fine. Take me to your airplane but no," she pulls back, staring deep into my eyes with adoration. "goofing around ok?"

     Crossing my hand across my heart, I make myself look completely baffled. "When have I ever been goofy?" I ask.

     Macy arches a brow. "Well lets see-"

     "You've made your point." I put my hands in a defensive mode in front of me. "You win. I surrender." Grinning, she pulls me to my car. "Why are we wasting my gas?" I ask.

     She opens the car door and sits in, buckling up. "Because you made me come with you to your airplane and well," she puts on sunglasses. "I'm too hot for you to say no to."

     Chuckling I buckle myself in. "Yup." I flip my curls. "You are just so fabulous!" Drumming my fingers on the steering wheel, I start to reach for the radio whenever Macys hand makes contact against my hand. Freezing in my spot, I awkwardly pull back as her face becomes a lovely shade of pink. I could feel the tingles where our hands had made contact.

     While smiling to myself, I pull out of the drive and start my way to the airport. Macy hummed to the song that played in the background lightly called "Cheerleader" while I snorted. The humming stops abruptly at my outburst and I glance at her.

     "What?" I ask.

     Macy narrows her eyes in on me. "I heard you chuckle. Don't deny it." Turning her head to the window, she stares out at the passing world.

     I sigh, ruffling my curls with my hand before gripping the wheel tightly till my hands turn to chalky white. "You know I still love you, right?" I ask in a hopeless voice.

     She shrugs lopsidedly. "I moved away Harry." She turns the cold glare to me. "It's time you move on and stop acting like a twit. There obviously isn't a chance for us," she says coldly.

     "Ouch," I whisper under my breath. Staring out at the road I wonder why she's even dating Ian. We obviously have a connection that was undeniably there. She just needed to remember. That's why I was taking her on the plane ride. I was going to go skydiving with her and show her just how much fun I am still, show her just how much life I could give her.

     Smiling mischievously at my own plan, I pull into the airport. Hurriedly unbuckling I jump out of the car and race to her side before slowly opening the door. "M' lady. Your adventure awaits." I let her take my hand in hers as she snorts.

     Standing to her feet, she smooth's out her already perfectly smooth clothes before letting me lead her towards the blue helicopter that waited for us.

     She didn't know we were jumping out of it and it made me giddy.

Go follow my joined account: Anonkandy

Vote! Vote! Vote! What do you think's happening next?

Question: What animal do you have? (if any and their names)

I have a hamster and a dog. My hamsters name is Bleu (spelled that way) and my dog Sister.