chapter 3

"Hi" Mya walked up to Rachel. "I need to talk to you."
Rachel looked her up and down and in that moment realised that all eyes were on her. she had heard girls talk about Mya. she knew this was the determinant moment of whether she would be accepted in society or not.

This was way too different from Eddington where class mattered.Here she realized that whether you were from heaven itself. You would be all the same. But there were girls like Mya with good blood who were liked by society. This was her only chance to be accepted. She already knew girls hated her.

Mya took one look at Rachel and realised that she really didn't like her. she looked real unsettling. But she had all the time she needed.
"I am Mya " she waited for her reply but none came.
" I won't lie, I'm not pleased to see you." She continued.
Rachel knew she had to be catious. every one was pretending to be busy doing preps but she knew they were so aware of the exchange. so she measured her words. " I am not surprised, nobody seems to like me" she said cautiously.

Oh,this is it, Mya thought but instead said "so why do you think they don't like you.? our class was as big as it was without a transfer student. More so from Eddington.!"

Look at me in the eye as I say this "If you think you are going to walk into our class from nowhere and unsettle us, You got it wrong.!
what you have done already you did,luckily I wasn't around but I am so back now.! and Iam watching you! huh????"

Rachel just looked on,
Mya continued "anything that displeases my people, my class, me, and you go under.! you will wish you weren't born. Iam watching you.!" and Mya moved back to her seat.