Chapter 9

Some call it a moment. I call it life.

"Ariel wetted her bed. " Mya couldn't stop thinking of that as class went on. She remembered girls all looked down on her. It was obvious her first days in school weren't going to be easy.
Mya had looked at her sister and felt so sorry that there are some things she couldn't stop no matter her popularity. People would still talk and this being a girls' school made it worse.
She had just taken her beddings out for drying and told her she would take care of everything so Ariel just went to class. This would take another few days of Ariel lurking behind her back like a second shadow until the rumours subsided.
Mya pulled herself to reality only to find the chemistry intern teacher standing beside her desk. Every one's eyes on her.
"Yes" Mr Johnson asked. Quick reflex for Mya.
"I didn't get the question"
"Young lady, i asked you to balance that equation for us on the board"
" Ohhhhhh... " Mya moved forward.
NaoH +Cl2
2NaoH +Cl2= NaCl2 +H20
"Uhmm" i dont know.

"You see, exactly as i thought. All you do is make sure you get announced on assembly but whatever is running in your head.. GOD surely does know. "
All the time Mya is like is did you come here to teach Myaistry.??
But the teacher continued. "Away with you. Come see me after the lesson"

Mya sat down and kept looking ahead boldly.. How dare he make fun of her. Thinking of a way for revenging.
Mr Johnson was already popular among the girls. More especially grade four. The girls thought he was cute. And he was a fluent speaker with a convincing tongue.
He was the kind of teacher students crushed on. Mya promised herself to find the flaws in him and publicise them. The only revenge. And there was only one way. Racheal who was less popular and less suspectable!!!