You're home!? || Part 8

A week had passed and Sammy and I were going back to California in a couple days but, I had a couple of stops to do while I was home. I was finally feeling much better from the car crash that happened a week ago. Gia flew to Omaha to come check on me and she was hanging out with me. Nick came along too and him and Sammy went to do some boy things. I was sitting with Gia as she sat on the end of my bed. "So, I saw Will." I bit my lip. "It didn't go well but, he came to see me in the hospital and he treated me so much better.. he even kissed me." I looked up at the ceiling. "You can't be two timing Sammy though Lex. I need to figure this out. Why don't we go see Will after we go shopping plus, I have a surprise for you!" I nodded my head and got up. "Let me shower and get changed." I grabbed my towel and walked down the hall. I was about to walk into the bathroom as I felt someone grab my hand. "Jonah!?"  I yelled on the top of my lungs giving him a hug. "SURPRISE!"

My best friend from school who I lost contact with once everything happened. "Hi, I love you and I'm so sorry." I hugged him so tightly. "How are you?" Jonah asked. "Gia called me, she found my Facebook and got me to come over!" I smiled brightly. "I'm great, I missed you so fucking much." I hugged him again not believing the fact that he was there. "I need to shower but go hang with Gia. She's in my room." I was smiling from ear to ear. I had such good company around me. I got into the bathroom and locked the door. I checked my phone. 5 missed texts.

"Hi beautiful." -Sammy

"Missing that beautiful smile. I'm out with Nick see you soon." -Sammy

"Text me when you're awake because you always sleep late lazy." -Sammy

"Thinking about you, hope you're okay and that I can see you. I love you Alexis." -Will

"Please answer me as soon as possible. I need to see you and need to talk to you. You aren't safe here Alexis." -Will

What does Will mean I'm not safe here? I looked at my phone and locked it keeping both of my two boys hanging. I turned on the warm water and got in. Washing my hair and body getting all of my thoughts out of my head. Showers always help, they are the best relief from a long day and the day just started. I had so many questions running through my head like "Why aren't I safe?" "Will or Sammy?" "Do I want to go back to California or stay here?" I sighed and got out of the shower. I wrapped my towel in my hair and put my robe on. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone walking back to my room. 

I threw my phone at Gia. "Read those for me. I'm confused." I looked at Jonah and he shrugged. I walked to my closet, God how I missed it. I looked through all my clothing and picked out black ripped jeans and Will's old big t-shirt that I loved to wear with these jeans. I grabbed a black lace bra that would show at the sides and some combat boots. I looked at Jonah and he knew the deal to turn around as I got changed. I brushed out my hair and put on some light make-up. Some mascara, eyeliner, and some face powder to keep my face matte. Gia shrugged. "We need to see Will soon then I'm guessing. Why don't we do that first?" Gia asked. "Wait, Lex you and Will are still friends? After he ditched you and you got in a car accident because of him?" Jonah said and rolled his eyes. "Girls are confusing." He continued saying. I laughed and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. "Let's go."

I pulled up in front of Will's house putting my Raybans on top of my head pushing my hair out of the way from my face. "Stay here guys." I got out and walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. His parents answered. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Ahrens." I said with a big smile. "Alexis! Oh my goodness it's been forever how are you? I heard you were in an accident! Are you okay?" I smiled. "I'm okay, is your son around?" I said. "Yes, upstairs you're welcome to go wake him up." They both responded. I walked into the house that was way to familiar for me. I walked up the stairs and down to the last door on the left which was Will's. 

I opened the door quietly so Will wouldn't hear me. I wanted to sneak around his room for a little bit. I smiled, still the same. I looked at the picture of us playing his guitar on his side table near his phone. I shook my head and got on top of him and shook his shoulders. "Waaaaaaaake up." I giggled. He shifted a little bit but not much because I was on top of him. "Will." I said. "WILL." I yelled and his eyes shot open and then relaxed as he looked me in the eyes. "Well, this is the best way to wake up I guess." He smirked. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. He moved his hands onto my waist. "Seriously though. I missed waking up like this." I got off of him before anything more could happen like I knew it would. "Is that my shirt?" Will smiled brightly. God that smile could hook me in an instant. "Y-yeah it is." I looked down and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I like it on you." He smiled and got up. Shirtless and in sweatpants, god damn my favorite. "Uh, I don't have much time but I-I ca-me to talk with you." I stuttered. "What's wrong Alexis?" He smirked. "Sweatpants right?" He said laughing. "J-Just call me I gotta go." I ran out of his room and sighed. He's got me wrapped around his finger.