Forgotten || Part 10

I looked around the room trying to see who was there. I opened my eyes lightly to see a boy I didn't know and Gia sitting by the side of my bed. "Oh my fucking god, thank the lord." The by stood up quickly and held one of my hands. Gia walked to the other side of my bed and held onto my other hand. "The doctor said you wouldn't make it." Gia said. "W-who are you?" I managed to get my words out and look at him. Gia looked at me shocked. "Lex stop - you know who that is, don't you?" Gia bit her lip and tears came out of her eyes. "I-I don't." I said quietly. "Should I?" I was confused and moved my hand away from his. "I'm Will, your best friend, well old best friend until I fucked it all up. How can you not remember me?" He started crying and yelling was being added in as he got to the end of the sentence. The doctor came in and told everyone to give me space. He ran some tests and I felt myself falling back asleep since I didn't have much energy to keep my eyes opened.

A few hours had passed and I finally woke up seeing the boy still sitting there but now with a box full of things. "What's in that?" I asked quietly. "Pictures and old memories of us Alexis." He smiled lightly. He looked like he had been crying. I tried to sit up a little and he got up to help me position my body by putting a pillow behind my back and helping me move up. "D-Do you remember what happened to yourself at least?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, I do but I just.." I sighed. "I don't know how it happened, like where I was coming from." It was true, everything before opening my eyes after crying when I got hit was gone. I didn't know who this boy was but, I remembered Gia and Sammy, as well as Nick. I made some room and patted the spot next to me. He put the box on his lap as he sat next to me kicking off his shoes. He had so many pictures of us and I just couldn't remember any of it.

Hours had passed as we looked through old memories and he explained them to me. "Alexis?" Will asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can I just remind you one thing about me." He said in a sad tone. "Yes, y-you can." I looked at him. He held onto my hand and rubbed his thumb against the top of my hand. "I was in love with you - scratch that I'm in love with you, I always have and always will be. You should be mine not dating Sammy. He isn't even here for you right now, I am. I didn't leave your side when you were here in the hospital and once you get out, I will do what ever it has to take to remind you who I am because I'm not losing you at all." I sighed a bit feeling upset that I couldn't remember who he was and everything. "Okay." I replied. "I'm tired though, you should get going." He sighed a bit. "Have a good nights rest Princess, I'll be here tomorrow." He grabbed the box and began to walk out. "Wait - Will?" I said laying there. "Yes?" He replied. "Thank you." With that being said I got a smile from him and he walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed, the doctor finally let me leave the hospital and I was remembering Will more and more each day. Sammy and I have been having ups and downs since I was with Will almost everyday and tonight Sammy was taking me out on a date. I did my hair, even though it took some time, same with my make-up. I put on some leggings and a sweater with some UGGs. Gia helped me down the stairs and Sammy held onto my hand. "Ready?" I smiled at him as he spoke. "Yeah." Tonight was the night I was going to tell Sammy I wanted to end this, I wanted to be with Will. He loved me more than anyone, he was helping me get through this tough time.

Sammy and I eventually got to the restaurant and got out. We walked inside and sat down in a booth. I smiled at him. "So, listen we need to talk." I said quickly. "Yeah what's up Lex?" He said and smiled. "Uh - I don't know how to say this but, I think I need to be single right now. With everything going on right now, I just need time to myself. Plus, I think I'm falling for Will." I said quickly. "Wait, you're falling for Will?" He yelled. "He was the reason you got into that accident Alexis! This is such bullshit!" Sammy yelled louder. "I came here from California with you, to come have fun with you, to meet this asshole of a guy, and I get dumped?" I sighed. "Do I fucking deserve this?" Sammy asked. I got up from the table and walked outside. I called Will crying and as soon as I knew it he was there and picking me up.

Will took me back to his house because he thought it would be better for me not to see Sammy. We spent quality time with his family watching old movies of us when we were younger to just talking. His parents eventually went to sleep and he grabbed his guitar. "Your favorite thing, my music." Will said and smiled. I looked at him - God he was absolutely perfect. He back down next to me and lifted up my chin lightly, trying not to hurt me since I was still in some pain from the accident. He smiled big at me and leaned into kiss me. I kissed him back and then, I leaned my head against his shoulder during the movie and I felt him wrap his arms around me. "I-I love you Alexis." He blurted out. "I love you too Will." Will held my hand and I fell asleep listening to the sound of his amazing music.