Champagne for the pain || Part 6

AUTHORS NOTE: ALL FLASHBACKS WILL BE IN ITALICS! :-) 

The night of the party and my stomach was doing flips. What if no one liked me? What if Nate's friends didn't like me? What if he was using me? I looked into my closet and pulled out outfits throwing one after another behind me. I found nothing. I turned around and saw a huge pile of clothes laying on my floor. "Great." I said and then saw a black dress I hadn't worn in forever. If I was going to make Will jealous maybe I should wear something hot. I put it on and fixed my long brown hair and smiled at myself in the mirror. I decided not to wear his cross necklace. I didn't want to ruin it at a party. I put on some hightop converse that he put a heart on just so I had a piece of him with me. I did my make-up nice and smokey with some red lipstick to top it off. I heard a horn go off outside and I was guessing it was my ride. I ran outside and held onto my phone in my hand. I got into the car and sat down in the back of the car. I felt my phone buzz and it was Will. I clicked down the lock button and ignored it. 

"Hey!" Nick said and smiled as he began driving. I saw him looking at me in the rear view mirror and smiled back. "Hola." I said and laughed. "Sup Lex?" Gia said as she held his hand as he drove. I then looked next to me to see Caroline. I said hi to everyone and asked Caroline to get into my snapchat. "Party with this bitch." I made it my caption and put it in my story as well as sending it to Will. The car ride was filled with laughs and smiles until we got there. We got out and walked up to the house. I walked into the house and looked around. Smoke filled every room and alcohol was everywhere. I grabbed myself some Fireball and mixed it with Coke and poured it into a red cup. I walked back into the living room and laid my eyes on this boy who had light brown hair, a perfect smile, and light brown eyes.

Nate saw me eventually and we talked. "See anyone you like here?" He asked and smirked. "Yeah, this one kid." I said and giggled as I looked over to him. "Ah, my man Sammy." He smirked and laughed obviously being high as his eyes were red as can be. He walked me over to him and introduced us. "Sam, this is Lex. Lex, this is Sam or Sammy or Wilk." I shook his hand and he shook mine back. When that happened Nate left. "So what are you drinking? I'll refill it for you!" He smiled. "Fireball and Coke." I smiled and looked at him. "Stay right here." Sammy said and walked away. I stood there awkwardly and checked my phone.

(W: Will)

W: Have fun tonight be safe, Miss you.

---Read at 9:30 by Lex---

W: Where are you? Are you okay?

W: Lex, answer me so I know you're doing okay.

---Read at 10:00 by Lex---

W: Fine, ignore me see if I care.

I rolled my eyes and Sammy came back. "Boyfriend?" Sammy asked. "Nah." I laughed. "Just a best friend from back home who thinks he's my boyfriend but we aren't." I looked at him as he handed me the cup. "Thank you." I smiled and he shook his head. "I understand. A pretty girl like you must have boys crawling all over you and I'm one of them." He winked. "Oh, so you're a flirt." I smirked and winked back at him. "Just a little." He stepped closer. I took a big chug out of my drink and put it down. I moved in closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I stood on my tippy toes. Him being taller than me I had too. He leaned in and kissed me hard. A different song had turned on and the lyrics were so realistic to what was going on. "I got champagne for the pain, Blackout all the memories Runnin' through my veins, I don't really wanna feel anything Tryin' to escape, I'm my only enemy Drinks up, keep 'em laced I don't really wanna feel anything." The lyrics sang as the kiss got deeper and deeper.

I felt Will's hands curled around my waist as we were having a heated make-out session on my bed. I pulled up his shirt slowly. "Wow." I stared at him in awe. "What?" He laughed. "Nothing you're just perfect." He sat up to where I was sitting on his lap. "Stop talking about yourself around your guests. It's rude." Will winked and kissed me pushing me down onto the bed. He moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off slowly. I blushed. I was nervous about this. No, this wasn't my first time having this happen with a guy but still, it was nerve wracking especially when it was with the guy you loved. 

Sammy and I pulled away from the kiss and I sighed remembering that memory of Will and I. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's just get drunk off our minds." I said and laughed. "Okay but, first I want a picture with you." He said and handed one of his friends his phone. He kissed my cheek and I stuck out my tongue. "Send that to me!" I said and gave him my number. He sent it right away. "Is it okay if I Instagram it? Will any of your girls get mad?" I smirked. "You're the only girl I want." He smirked and kissed me again. "I fuck with Cali boys." I made the caption and tagged Sammy in it then posted it. "Come on let's go get fucked up!" I yelled and dragged him as he held onto my hips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I looked down and I was clothed thank the lord. I saw Sammy next to me as he was holding onto me. I checked my phone. Over 20 messages. What the fuck? I questioned.

(W: Will)

W: Lex? Where are you it's almost one AM.

W: I'm staying up until you answer.

W: Okay, well you posted an Instagram of you and a guy.. I guess you lied about your feelings. Thanks. Delete my number.

W: I thought we had something special Alexis what the fuck.

W: Now I'm drinking. Fuck you. Fuck you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(G: Gia L: Lex)

G: I looked all over for you before I left! Hope you're okay! Text me tomorrow morning.

L: I'm fine, I stayed with Sammy. I'm okay :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shook my head and felt someone moving next to me. "Morning." Sammy said and smiled. I giggled and laid back down and kissed him. I could get used to this.