Nightmare || Part 9

I ran back to my car and got in looking at Gia and Jonah. I was flustered and they could tell. Jonah looked at Gia and Gia looked quickly at me. "Yes?" I asked slightly biting my lip. "What happened you look a little uh - confused?" Jonah said. Gia laughed and looked at me. "Well, just don't worry about it." I said and began driving. I put on music and smiled as I drove. I missed home and I wanted to be back here. Jonah answered the phone in the back of the car and I tried to listen in.

"Yo." Jonah answered the phone and mumbling came back into the phone. "Uh, the mall for a little we're meeting up with Sammy and Nick why?" I heard more mumbling and sighed. I didn't want people joining us I wanted time with my friends and my boyfriend. I parked the car and got out. "Bye." I heard Jonah say. "Who was that?" I asked. "No one, you have a surprise coming later." All three of us got out of the car and we saw Sammy and Nick standing by the entrance of the mall. I walked over to Sammy and he wrapped his arms around my waist, he didn't know this was Will's shirt shit - hopefully no one would say anything to Sammy. I kissed his lips lightly and watched as Gia did the same to Nick. I laughed at the fact that Jonah was alone. "Sucks poor baby Jonah." I said and gave him a punch in the arm lightly of course. We all walked into the mall and the boys went one way and Gia and I went the other. 

Gia and I were shopping together and the question already came up about Will. "So what did happen with you and Will?" I sighed and explained to Gia and bit my lip. "I'm falling back in love with him again Gia and I can't because I'm going to end up leaving here again and I can't go through the heart break again. Yes, I know we were never a thing but I fucking love that boy with all of my heart and he means the absolute world to me and I'd be nothing with him. He picked up the pieces of me when everything happened with Jack. He kept me happy and safe. Will knows all the right things to do and all the right things to do to keep me happy and safe. That's why he's warning me about not being safe and I want to find out what all of this is about because if I'm not safe, I want to see if he saves me again like he did last time. I want to see if he loves me as much as he used too. He might have changed into a dick, but I love him, everything about him to be fair." I sighed and sat down on a bench and just shook my head. I got a text from Sammy saying to head back to the food court and with that being said I did.

We walked back slowly to the food court as I pulled myself back together. I heard yelling and it sounded like Sammy then I saw him standing in front of Will pointing fingers in his face and asking him questions - loudly. I ran over and yelled at Sammy. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked. "Surprise." Jonah said quietly. "Why is this asshole here Lex!?" Sammy yelled at me. I crossed my arms and stood in front of Will. "Listen up, he is not an asshole. You're lucky he's alive and here because if he wasn't I wouldn't be here." I shook my head and grabbed Will's arm and walked away with him. 

"Alright spit it out, why am I in tro-" I felt my phone buzz and checked it.

"I would leave if I were you, it's not safe." - Anonymous 

"Will what the fuck is going on?" I said looking at him. "Jack is trying to come after you. You need to go back home Lex. You can't be here and if you are staying here, you are staying with me." He said sternly. Those words, I thought I would never hear them again. Staying with him would be a blessing and a curse. Sammy would kill me but I'd feel his arms around me again and I'd be sleeping with him in his warm bed. I smiled thinking about it and snapped back into it. "Fine, I'm staying with you but, this is a secret between Gia, you, and me." I said and hugged him giving him a kiss on his neck and walking away. Two can play games. I walked away swaying my hips and looked back at him to see him shocked with what just happened. I giggled to myself. "I got rid of him." I said and smiled when walking back to the group. Everyone didn't want to bring up the Will subject and I'm happy no one did. Gia and I went on with our shopping trip as I explained what was going on and she agreed it was the right thing to do.

Later that night I packed a bag that would have enough things in it for the next week. I hugged Gia goodbye and told her she was welcomed to anything in the house. I handed her my car keys and called Will to come get me. I waited outside in leggings, a t-shirt, and a big sweatshirt with some slippers on. I had my hood over my head and waited. I saw his car and smiled. I got in and looked at him. "Hi ugly." I giggled. "Hi." He smiled and held onto my hand. I sighed in relief as we drove to his house. We got out and I grabbed my bag walking into his house. It was empty and quiet. We walked up to his room and didn't say a word. I dropped my bag and Will closed the door. I looked around. "You cle-" Next thing I knew his lips were on mine and he pushed me against the door. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed his neck and whispered onto it "I missed you." He whispered into my ear. "Not as much as I missed you."

I woke up the next morning and I felt his arms wrapped around my body. I looked at our clothes on the floor and giggled to myself. I grabbed his shirt and my underwear putting them on. I got on top of him and kissed his lips lightly. "Good morning." I said and his eyes opened. "Morning beautiful." I got up and looked at him. "I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast." I kissed his cheek and walked downstairs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little did I know, I woke up in the hospital. I never woke up. I was in a coma. Fuck. Will coming in the hospital kissing me never happened, me being unsafe never happened. I was dreaming all of this while I was basically dead.