Welp. || Part 14

Two days being settled back in Omaha everything was going to change. I woke up and looked around me to see the empty white sheets, where was he? I questioned to myself. I got up in his big t-shirt and walked around the house. "Will?" I said calling out while yawning. No response, I sighed. Walking down the stairs it was still silent, I checked the counter and saw a note.

"Hi lovely, I know we leave today but I had to run a few errands for you, don't worry I know you'll love them. Take a shower, do your hair and make-up even though you don't need it, eat and relax. I love you my angel." - Will

I giggled at the note and made myself some cereal. I sat on the island and ate my Coco Puffs in peace. I thought about life, what ever happens if Will and I break up? I didn't complete high school? Should I take online classes? Should I try to live a normal life with a almost famous boyfriend? I sighed. I heard the door open and looked over to where the door was, it was Nick. "Hey kid!" I called out and smiled at him. "Look who it is, the fiance." He laughed and walked into the kitchen. "Where's Will?" He asked. I handed him the note and he looked at me. "He really loves you, you make him so happy." Nick said and smiled at me. "Now, I have a question for you." Nick stated. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, you're good with photography and keeping things in order so will you be our manager and photographer? Only if you want too, I understand completely if you don't want to be with us all the time." Nick said quickly. "I'd love too but, you need to let me shower and get ready like Will asked so hang out down here." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got ready and put on black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and converse. I ran downstairs and heard Will's voice talking to Nick. I sat on the stairs and listened before interrupting. 

"Do you really think things are going to work out between you and Lex? Are you sure you want to invite her to do this? Couples who are together too much constantly fight and I don't want you or her upset." I heard Nick say trying to whisper. He sucked at whispering. "I do want to take her, I don't care she makes me happy. If we fight we will get through it, plus if she needs a break she knows I'll always let her go home to her family." Will said back. I sighed and sat there thinking about all the earlier fights.

When I first moved out too LA...

"Where the fuck have you been Lex!? Not answering my calls or texts and have this new boy wrapped around you the first night you move out there!?"

When he betrayed me and started hanging out with Jack...

"O-Oh you hang-out with him now, okay, I'll just go." 

I was nervous for the next few weeks on tour, what if things went wrong? What if he breaks up with me? I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall. "Lex?" Will said, I opened my eyes and he was standing in front of me. "O-oh hi." I said and laughed. "You okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah just tired." He sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee. "No kiss?" He said smirking at me. I laughed and kissed him lightly. "Morning sunshine." I said. "Morning my beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL fiance." He said and kissed me all over my face. I was still thinking about what Nick said, was I going to regret this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We headed to the airport and the whole way there I was thinking about what I should do. Do I go or should I go back to Omaha and finish school? I got out of the car and started walking inside. Lex is this really want you want to do? What about school? Becoming a teacher? Graduating? Prom? Everything that you haven't done yet. You're gonna drop it like that? I stopped as we were walking inside. "Will can we talk quickly?" I said looking at him. "Yeah sure, let's just get inside and go through security first okay?" I sighed and followed him. 

We got through check-in, security, and now we were waiting at the gate. "Will, I really need to talk to you." He looked at me and saw me looking at him seriously, he knew something was up. "I can't go with you to New York, I need to go back to Omaha and stay there. I want to finish school, go to college, get a degree do the things I need to do before any of this happens." I took off the ring and looked at him. "Keep this. I can't have it right now, I don't deserve it. Goodbye Will. Keep in touch okay?" I kissed him one last time and ran with my bag off towards the entrance of the airport. I was crying hard but this is what I needed to do, I needed to go back to my old life, I needed to be a teenager and do teen things. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLS POV

Did this just happen again? Did she just dump me again? I can't believe this happened. I watched her run off the cute way she does. I understood what she wanted and I wish she would stay with me while she would do it. I turned around and walked over to Nick. "She left me." I showed him the ring. "Shit." Nick said and patted my back. "She'll come back she always comes back."