Back to you || Part 15

I went  back home to Omaha after packing up all my things at Will's. I felt so bad for what I was doing but I knew I wanted to finish out my senior year, go to college, and live a normal life instead of being out on the touring road, being semi-famous next to him. I texted someone as soon as I got off the plane asking for a place to stay and they agreed. 

I took an Uber to their house and go out to see Jack with his arms opened. "There she is, I knew she would come back." I smiled and I was honestly happy to be back with him, he kept me happy and he apologized for everything he has done for me. I ran up to him and hugged him so tightly. He picked me up and twirled around. "So want to explain what the fuck is going on?" He laughed and asked. "Let me get settled in and then I will." I smiled and he grabbed my bag helping me settle into his home.

I know what you are probably thinking. Why would I go back to the boy who ruined my life? The boy who caused more pain then anyone else. He truly did care for me and he always had. He apologized for his actions of what happened the past summer and he told everyone the truth about me which made me feel safe going back to school the next fall. I couldn't wait for school to start again, I was going to join the cheerleading team, Jack was going to do Football. We were going to be that amazing power couple that everyone wanted to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the homecoming game last five minutes of the game and the score was tied. I was watching Jack from the side of the football field in my cheerleader uniform with my hair up in a curled ponytail and a bow tied in. I watched Jack run down the sideline faster and faster which each step he took. I screamed as he made a touch down and recited our touchdown cheer. Jack ran over and did our handshake with me. Jack spinned me around and kissed me hard. "Congrats baby." I said. "Congrats to us, I think you mean." I smiled and couldn't be happier with how life was running at the moment. I was doing amazing in school, all my friends came back to me, I was popular again. Everything felt completely normal until.. 

I heard my phone ringing. I looked at my coach knowing it could be something important since it was the tenth time my phone went off. I ran over and saw the screen light up with Nick's name. I shrugged my shoulders and ran into the locker room under the stands.

"Hello?" I asked. "Lex? Holy shit you answered!" Nick said. "Hey, I'm at my homecoming Football game right now. You're lucky my cheer coach let me grab my phone. We just won so make it quick! Is something wrong?" I responded. "You cheer now?" Nick asked. "Yeah, it's really great. My boyfriend is on the foot-" I heard a door slam before finishing my sentence. Will was listening to our conversation. "Fuck." I said. "I was gonna tell him but, I didn't know how too." I said sighing to Nick. "It's okay don't worry but, I have something to tell you. We are in town for a concert tomorrow night and we really want to see you. Is that possible at all? You can bring your boyfriend obviously." Nick laughed awkwardly. "Sure! I'd love to see the both of you! Just let me know what time and where, I'll be there. I probably won't bring my boyfriend though, due to the fact Will hates him." I sighed. "Okay, well I'll text you all the info. See you tomorrow!" Nick said and smiled.

WILLS POV

"Four fucking months and she moved on already!" I yelled at Nick. "She doesn't cared, she never did! That selfish stuck up bitch." I spat and sat on my bed in the hotel with my head in my hands. "This is bullshit, I waited for her. I made sure she would stay with me. I bought her this stupid fucking ring that I wear on a necklace so I always have her with me." My anger turned into sadness. I started crying as I was still screaming out curses and cursing her name. Nick sighed, he hated seeing me like this. He knew I loved her more than anyone ever could. "I'm going to see her tonight." Will said. "I-I don't think that's a good idea Will. It's her homecoming night, they just won the Football game don't ruin it for her." Nick asked nicely. "I don't care, she ruined me."

After awhile Nick convinced me to stay home and relax. He told me I would be seeing her tomorrow but not her boyfriend. I wondered about who it could be and decided to pull up her Instagram. I saw a picture of her and Jack. He was in his uniform and she was in her cheer outfit. God she looked so beautiful. I scrolled to see the caption. 'Congrats on the big win tonight baby!' I sighed. She's back with him. Of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis' POV

It was the next night, finally time to see Will after what seems like forever. It had been months since we had been together. I put on a white v-neck with black ripped jeans and converse. I straightened my hair and put on some smokey eye make up and light face makeup. "Bye Jack." I kissed him and told him I would be back later. He understood why he shouldn't come and I was glad he did. I drove to the concert hall and got nervous on the way there. I sighed thinking about our past and what would happen tonight. I just don't want anyone getting hurt anymore. Especially me.

I parked in the back lot and walked to backstage where I gave them my name. They handed me a pass and I walked backstage to see Nick sitting on a couch. "NICK!" I yelled and hugged him tightly. "LEX!" He yelled. "How are you? I've missed you. You look awesome." I said and smiled at him. "I am great, so have I and so do you." I giggled missing his remarks. "Where's Will?" I questioned and looked around. I turned around to see him.

His tall figure leaned against a wall as he talked to Gus. His curly hair was messy like always. He had a black tank top on with black jeans and converse. His cross necklace fell to the place it always did. Will hadn't changed and neither did my feelings for him. I just stared at him and felt Nick rub my arm. "I knew it." He said to me. "You still love him you couldn't just drop him like that. I'm not retarded." I sighed and sat down on the couch. I didn't know what to say to him. He walked by me and gave me a small wave but no words came out of his mouth.

Hours had passed and they finished their concert. Nick and Gus had left the room and it was only Will and I. It felt like a huge elephant was in the room taking up all the space. "Listen I-." I sighed. "Can we talk?" I asked looking at him. He said nothing. "That's what I thought, you're such a dick. I try to fucking talk to you and you ignore me just like you've been doing this whole night." I walked outside to notice it was raining. I didn't even care it felt good and I needed to cool off from how angry he made me until I felt someone grab my arm from behind and turn me around. I looked to see Will in front of you.

"I hate you for making me love you." Will said and kissed me with so much passion. "But, I'll always will love you. Don't forget that." He smiled and kissed me again.