Moving.-1-

• Dedicated to Angie

I watched as the houses whizzed by I looked at the speedometer and smiled.50 My mom always loved driving average,Not to fast not to slow. I guess i should tell you about myself now huh? My name is Amelia Silver. I'm 5'7 and lean. I have a tattoo of a IPOD on my arm and a turtle on my shoulder. I love my tattoo's and I was so happy when I got them,I have 4 piercings:Two on my lip and Two on my ears.

 My favorite colors are Purple,Black,Silver and my favorite animal is a turtle. I have 4 pets:Two dogs,A Guinea pig,and a turtle named  Slowpoke. What?I like poke'mon.Don't judge!I'm a only child and I like it I guess it was lonely growing up but it was fun I think...Oh no!I forgot to describe my hair and eyes I'm dumb.I have very dark Brown eyes but when I'm sad or very angry they fade to Black.I swear on my I pod!

Like the same color as my pupil..Anyway. My hair very dark brown and it goes to my ass for length I was too lazy to cut it.Anyway To tell you why I'm in the car,I'm in the car because my mom  inherited a house from my deceased grandmother.She grew up in the house and then moved out when she was 19 and moved about 10 miles away.So we were close.I remember alot of fond memories from the house.So When I found out my mom inherited the house I jumped for joy.I packed my stuff and hopped in the car.My friend Ben Black(The only friend I had) asked if he could live with me and I said yes.His parents hate him.

It's only a assumption but I think they were abusive.I looked at him in the rear view mirror,He looked so cute!I laughed at the thought,Because he was sleeping and had his arm wrapped around my dog Hazel she comes to my hips and has guess!Hazel fur She's also a Golden retriever.So I thought that would work.:3Hazel's face was :| because she was being crushed by Ben.My other dog Jessie that had black fur and was a Border Collie was just bored.

I touched his head and turned around I saw my Grandmother's house in the distance well..My house.My mom pulled on the curb so the movers could back in and then I got out.

I smiled as I remembered how big it was.It was a three story house with blue trimming,black windows,and the rest of the color was Purple.I loved this house.

My grandmother painted it herself while I helped.I remember being soaked in purple paint my hair was purple for weeks I didn't know how it stayed in my hair so long...?

But it can't be changed now so durf!I turned to go in when I heard "Amelia Elizabeth Silver!How dare you leave me in the car!"I gaped as my best friend struggled to get out of the car I could See how much he was struggling.

He's 6'2 and lean like me he has blue eyes and black hair he wants to dye it red.I saw him get out finally and then I got picked up and twirled around."What are you doing Ben?"I said closing my eyes."I'm finally free!I'm free from those insane,crazy,insane,crazy,drunks!Ya!"

He grinned.I grinned back and then thought of something "Want a tour?" i asked."Sure if I'm gonna be living here I kind of have to don't I?He smiled at my slowness."Yes you do come on!"I grabbed his wrist earning a hiss from him."You did it again?" He put on a poker face and nodded"It's okay Ben you can tell me."The face dropped and he threw his head in my neck and cried.I rubbed his back when my mom saw us."You okay Ben?" I nudged him and he lifted his head"I'm just getting some pain out Thanks for asking Mrs.Silver"he attempted a smile.

"Nonsense Ben call me Tori.Please."She begged.His eyes flickered."Can I call you mom?"He said hopefully.My mom frowned and Ben nodded "Great I have another kid!" He looked up in confusion.She grinned"Come here Ben"He walked over and asked her what she needed.She smiled and hugged him."Ben you can call me mom your like my son anyway you've been so nice to my daughter and me when my mother died and I would like this to be your reward for being so kind to us."

He grinned and then a tear fell down."It's okay!!Happy tears."I relaxed."Come on guys we need to pick out our rooms!"I hopped up and down waiting."Okay okay we're coming chill."They said together.I rolled my eyes and opened the door.A smell hit me and I took a step back.

This was my Grandmother's house all right.She loved flowers and had them all over the place.Every room smelled like them but it wasn't a overpowering scent it was just right. I ran upstairs and looked for the Lavender room.

I opened the dark purple door and stepped in,This was it.A light purple and dark purple bed was pushed in the corner,a closet and a picture of Lavender on the closet door that's all.I need my posters!I layed on the bed and inhaled deeply the scent of Lavender filled my nose.I got off the bed and walked outside and looked for my mom and Ben.

I looked in the Rose room and saw my mom in there I stepped in and smelled.Ah Roses.There was a red bed,a red dresser and Dark red walls.It reminded me of blood.

My mom looked so happy in the room.I tiptoed out so I wouldn't bother her and looked in the other rooms.I looked in the tree room.It's all green with a little brown and it's beautiful I saw the closet open so I peeked in Ben was putting up his clothes so I knocked on the door.

He saw me and nodded."I take it you found your room?"I smiled his favorite colors were green and brown.He nodded again."You okay Ben?"He looked at me"I'm okay because I'm out of that house but I remember the times I had with your grandmother and now I miss her."

I nodded,I missed her a lot too."It's okay Ben just enjoy the memories okay?Because she wanted to make people happy and she succeeded a lot."My voice cracked at the end but I ignored it.He came over to me and hugged me then let me go when I hugged back

"Okay what do you wanna do?"He asked."Well I need to get food for my pets and something else.."I smirked."He looked afraid of my smirk."Come on!"I grabbed his finger and pulled him,We got out of the house and looked around."How do you wanna get there?"I asked."Well we can either walk or we can ride our bikes?"

Yes me and Ben own bikes they're awesome!I hopped on my bike and turned it on I made him get behind me."But I don't wanna!"He pouted."Oh deal I'm better then you anyway."I smirked at his frown.He gave up and held on to me.

I pulled into the pet store and and got off.I walked into the store and looked around I saw a puppy that was Black,Brown and white.I picked the puppy up and looked at 'him' He was a male and I was happy but I needed to Spray him.

I didn't want Hazel to get preggo.That turned out horrible.All the pups died and I had to buried them all I cried alot.

I cuddled the puppy and looked out the window Ben was sitting on the bike waiting for me.I walked to the rodent aisle and grabbed food for Pug(Guinea pig) and then grabbed turtle food and about 20 small fishes to feed Slowpoke.I walked into the dog food and grabbed a bunch of bags I put them in the cart and then grabbed a collar and leash for the puppy then walked to the register.

I paid earning a "Interesting selection" from a creeper.And left I walked to the bike and put the puppy in his arms."YOU GOT ME A PUPPY!?"He yelled the puppy hid in his shirt.

"Sorry puppy"He scratched the pups ears and the puppy nuzzled up to him.I handed him the bags and he shoved them in the tray I put that there yesterday."Hand me the leash I'll walk him home and give the fish and the collar "I said he handed them to me and I clipped the leash and collar on the puppy and held on to the fish.

"I'll see you at home."He looked iffy about me walking home but I glared.He started it up and roared away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first chapter hope you like it! :P

The pets:

http://www.polyvore.com/ein/set?id=32634705

Any comments would be great so type away!xD