Sorry -12-

The next day my friends were called and informed of the problems and gave me pity..

I hate pity.

I got out of bed and showered and grabbed my clothes which consisted of: jeans,leaf necklace, flower bracelet,a gray shirt with light pink sleeves,my brown boots and a few hair clips.

I was ready I grabbed my bag and stepped out the door I was walking to my bike but then I remembered something I made a turn to go back in the house Ben came out and threw my jacket at me.

"You forgot something" he looked amused at me

"Are you taking the car or riding with me?" I asked him

"I'm riding along with you." He replied I turned on my bike and waited for him to get on I tossed him the helmet and drove off.

I got to the school and parked my bike in the lot and got off I had 10 minutes to get to class so I found Damion and Nick and talked to them cause they were the first people I saw.

"Hi guys"

"Hi Lia whats up?"

"Nothing much ignoring the morons next door spent last night cursing them"

I actually spent the night crying. 

But mostly About Sonic... how could she...

 "Sorry Lia about those two."

I shook my head "not your fault it's Archer's and Sonic's its okay guys" I smiled at them but it didn't look like they believed me.

But they didn't question it.

"how are you guys?"

"Kind of sad but whatever" Nick replied

"Sad for you and sad cause I thought Archer was my friend"

I saw his eyes prick with tears I grabbed him in a hug, squishing him.

He hugged me back and let go, something said to look right and I did I saw Archer with a girl and they were making out.

I gasped and apparently he heard it cause he stopped kissing that and looked to the source of it. His eyes found me staring at him and shook his head he then whispered to the girl and started kissing her again.

The bell rang and everybody rushed to get to their classes.

Archer started walking towards me and I snapped out of it and walked towards him.

"You like me huh? Knew it was bullshit..." I pushed past him and walked out of the school listening to Archer, Nick and Damion  yelling for me to come back.

I forgot my helmet and roared off not caring about my safety.  I got to the cemetary and parked in the brush I looked for my grandmothers name Helga  Silver.

*A/N her parents took Tori's parents names. Not Lucian's name*

I finally found it, it was by a big angel but the angel was dark. Literally she has black wings. My grandma would have loved it.

I sat on next to her and my grandpa and smiled sadly.

"Hi guys," tears started slowly falling I wiped them away I ran my fingers over her name and remembered the day it happened

-----FLASHBACK----

I laughed as I saw my grandma frown she was playing my DS3 and trying to defeat a pokemon gym leader I laughed and started clapping when she won "Amelia! I beat him!! YES! I beat your ass Rowan!"

I burst out laughing and she looked confused I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek a few hours later I was heading out the door I had said goodbye when I heard something. It was gasping I think I ran to my grandma and stopped suddenly I saw her sitting in the chair convulsing I screamed and ran towards her it finally stopped and so did everything else. Her chest stopped rising and falling.