The bad boy's afraid of motorcycles? -5-

Amelia's POV:

I have spent the last 10 minutes arguing with Eliza.Why?I wanted to stab her.

Okay well Amelia I have to talk to Archer now...BYE!

Don't you dar-- She was gone.Shit.

Ello Amelia!

Who's this?

My name is Apollo Archer's 'Inner person' and I wanted to talk to you.

Why?

Because your very different from people at this school.

No I'm not...?

Yes you are.

Why does he think I'm different?

Well...

I could hear him whispering to himself.Finally he speaks!

Well you have a motorcycle,you protect a lot of people and don't care if people hate you,you can defend yourself and your a strong and independent woman.

He finished leaving me very surprised...I'm not that special....am I?

You you are,Your awesome and you have to deal with that!And then he rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes heavily and winced that hurt...I shook my head and looked for   Juniper.

She disappeared while I was having some deep understanding with myself...

I put on my hat and tried to find 2ed period I looked around.

And then looked at my map.I looked at it and I turned my head the class was right there....I'm so dumb....

I went to open the door when it was flung open and crashed into my nose.I squeaked I have a high tolerance for pain but fuck that hurt!

I glared at the person and they took a step back it looked like a guy...it didn't have boobs or hips so I think it's okay to think that.

"Are you okay?"

"HELL NO!"

"Where did I hit you?"

I stared at him dumbfounded.Hes looking right at my face for God's sake...

"My ass.Where do you think?"I yelled

He looked at my nose and then thought about it and his eyes widened.

"Holy crap I am so sorry I hit you I'm sorry!"He yelled

I rolled my eyes and touched my nose,I winced at the pain.Mystery boy saw it and grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway.

I tried to stop walking but he pulled me harder."What are you doing?"I squeaked

"Taking you to th--"He was interrupted by the bell for second period but he kept walking

"I'm taking you to the nurse"

Everybody rushed to their classes while mystery boy pulled me to the nurse.I stopped fighting and nudged the back of his knee"Yeah?"

He said not looking at me "Who are you?"I asked"Nick McCoy,whats your name?"

"Amelia Silver"I answered

"Cool"

"Yea...how much further is the nurse?"

"We're here Amelia..."

"Oh...I see well lets go in then"I let go of his hand and opened the door.