I'm Here-17-

Unknown POV(Wonder who it is..):

After dropping off the package I jumped in the bushes, with my good hearing I listened closely  I didn't hear crying but I heard a loud thud. Guess Amelia fainted, now what should be sent to her next? Perhaps something larger...

Archer's POV:  I saw Ben gasp and drop the box and Amelia look at the box's contents and she dropped Ben barley caught her.

 When I ran towards her I saw what was in the box I covered my mouth and squelched the urge to gag.

 I saw Tori and she looked like she was in shock and denial. I walked up to her and hugged her and asked her if there was anything I could do to help she nodded and I looked at her

 "Archer will you get rid of the uneeded guests? Not to be rude but I need to talk to all of you."

I saluted her and she gave me a half smile I grabbed people coats threw them at the their owners and shoved them out the door.

Tori looked at me and shook her head slowly I walked over to Amelia who was coming back from fainting  I sat next to her, pulled her on my lap and she cuddled into me I smiled I love this girl..

I blinked at my thoughts, love? How much does she even care about me? I considered this while hugging her to me my odd thoughts were interuppeted when I felt water on my shirt I looked at her and she was crying silently to herself.

My heart just about broke right there. I felt her pain sounds dumb but I did.  I pulled her up in my arms bridal style and walked to her room I heard her start murmuring in my chest "What babe?" I looked at her bloodshot black eyes "What are you doing  after tucking me in?"

I was going to bury Pug she suddenly jumped out of my arms and fell on the ground I instantly pulled her up

 "I wanna help you bury Pug!"

Did I say that outloud???

"Yes you did. lets go!"

She pulled me down the stairs she stopped at the foot of the stairs and tears began to run slowly down her  red cheeks at the sight of Pug on the ground.

 I let go off her hand and picked up the adult guniea pig and walked into the back yard she followed a long distance only pausing once to grab a shovel.

And we got to a big oak tree I almost kept walking but Amelia yelled at me to stop there I stopped and set Pug down and tried to grab the shovel but she had a death grip on it.

"Let me have it I'll dig the hole f--" I was cut off by Mel grabbing my lips I stopped talking and looked at her dumbfounded. "What are you doing?" But it came out as a bunch of muttering. '

She rolled her eyes at me and smiled and let go of my lips I pouted and smoothed them out with my fingertips.

She laughed softly but I could see the glisten of her tears in the moonlight.

 She dug about a 3 feet deep hole and asked me to give Pug to her I picked him up and handed him to her. She kissed him on his nose-it wasn't covered with blood- and set him in the hole.

 She slowly moved the dirt back in with her hands and patted the grave softly she stood up dusting off her knees and hands.

She picked up the shovel and started walking with it. I followed staying close to her we got inside the house and we went to her room she said she was gonna go shower I nodded and went downstairs.

 I saw her mom sitting on the couch with her head on her knees. I knocked on the wall so to avoid scaring her and walked over I asked if she was okay she nodded weakly.

 I frowned and hugged her she hugged me back and let go she got up and yawned "I'm going to sleep are you leaving?"

"Can I stay overnight I swear to god I won't hit on Amelia I won't force her into anything she just had a horrible night and I want to make sure if she has a nightmare I can wake her up...."

She shocked me by saying yes

 "I trust you Ben trusts you just please never let us regret it?" She looked at me with big brown pleading eyes I nodded she hugged me and kissed me on the fourhead in a motherly way and went to her room

 I went back to Amelia's room and saw her sitting in her room holding the cage Pug used to live in I walked in and gently took the cage from her she wouldn't let it go I slowly peeled her fingers from it and set it on the table.

 I asked her if she wanted me to stay the night she looked at me with broken black eyes and nodded I asked if she had any clothes I could borrow she walked in her closet and grabbed me a big shirt and basketball shorts.

 I raised a eyebrow at the shorts she rolled her eyes and shoved me playfully and said

 "their Bens I just borrowed them once and never gave them back"

"Of course..."

She smirked evilly and I kissed her softly and grabbed a pillow and laid on the couch in her room she nodded and got into bed and turned off the light.

 10 mintues later I bolted awake after hearing Amelia scream I rushed to her and shook her awak she awoke and punched me I grunted loudly and grabbed my nose she thought I was someone else...

She finaly realized I wasn't a bad guy and hugged me tightly 20 minutes later she was almost asleep I tucked her back in and left the bed her pale arm lurched out and grabbed mine.

 She begged me to stay with her I nodded and got inot bed with her and she instantly clung to me I held her and sang her to sleep using the lullaby my mom used for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys.... BUT I UPLOADED! :P Lol... Um I would love a comment... I'll update if I  get one... HINT HINT.... :) BU BYE!