Never Again -11-

"Are you alright?"

I took a step forewards and he took a step backwards

"I'm fine. Are you dating that?"

I gaped at him Damion was his friend! How could he... I'm stupid... He's jealous.

"No I am not dating him. I love him but he's like my brother. Besides I like someone else..."

"Oh... Nick. Sorry to bother you. I'm going now"

He walked away leaving me shocked and numb it was the slam that brought me back down.

I walked to his house and knocked. Sonic answered she saw me and slapped me across the face.

"How could you date Nick! I liked him!"

She started to cry I rubbed my cheek and then glared at her.

"I'm not dating him. I don't have any feelings for him except maybe friends or brother and sister I was actually gonna tell Archer I like HIM and I'm not dating Nick but since you and him"

I jerked my head towards Archer who was on the stairs listening. Yes I knew he was there. 

"Think I am? Fine. In fact since you hate me so much " I gestured to my cheek" You never have to see me EVER again."

I turned on my heels and stomped off their front porch.

I heard them calling for me and I slammed the door hard.

Ben and Mom came running

"What the hell Amelia?!"

I relayed everything that happened.

From the kiss to what just happened.

"I'm gonna kill them."

They said it at the same time too!

Spooky....

"They're not worth it. I'm gonna call Nick,Harley,Damion,Isabella and Selena... Alright? If you need me then call me."

I walked to my room and closed the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends... Ugh...