"IMMA GET YOU!"-3-

• Dedicated to Aaron

-FF TO NEXT MORNING-

I fell out of bed at 5 O' clock and  stumbled to my bathroom after grunting loudly.

My bathroom was purple with a black shower curtain and towels.It was big and very comfortable to be in.I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and turned the shower on I stripped and hopped in.

20 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around my middle and and grabbed another to dry my hair and walked to my closet I found what I was gonna wear and put it on I looked at my alarm clock and saw the time it was only 5:40 so I got my bag ready.

I forgot about Ben!I smacked my head on the wall and ran to the tree room I burst into the door.He didn't wake up.I jumped on him.He didn't wake up.What the crap he never slept this hard before?I stabbed him with a needle he only twitched.I glared at him.I then got off the bed and walked to my mom's room.She woke up as I walked in."What's wrong sweetie?" She yawned.

"Ben won't get up I stabbed him I jumped on him and then I slammed his door open!Why won't h-- Mom what are you doing?"I saw her creeping out the door with a bucket

"Amelia get some ice hhehhehe."She cackled.I stared at her and then grinned.I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pot and filled it with ice  then I ran to the tree room my mom took the ice and dumped it in the bucket.

She waited for it to get freezing cold then she crept up to Ben and smirked then she did it she dumped it on Ben I counted down on my fingers 3-2-1-"AMELIA,MOM I'M GONNA GET YOU!"

Ben screamed at me and my mom.We exchanged glances and ran from the room.I grabbed my mom and ran out of the house we ran to Sonic's house and knocked on the door Sonic answered fully dressed."Wh-"We didn't give her time to answer I shoved past her and bolted the door shut.

I bent down and tried to calm my breathing.I heard my mom doing the same I noticed she was fully clothed she must have changed while I was getting the ice...I heard banging on the door and I smirked Sonic looked afraid "Who's that?" She asked me."Ben I had to get him up and he wouldn't so me and my mom dumped ice cold water on him and he wants to get revenge."She smirked.

Yay!She understood!"I see"She said as Jennifer,Joe and Archer came downstairs."Whats that banging?"They echoed.I relayed the story and they all smirked.Ben was still banging so we all grabbed a bucket and filled it with ice cold water.We had Jennifer go outside to talk to him when we gave the signal she'd jump to the side avoiding getting wet.

We sent her out and then gave the signal and she jumped to the side and we all threw the water on him He was in shock for about 2 minutes and we were falling on the ground laughing even Archer.He realized this and grabbed me "Hey let go of me!"I yelled."Nope I need to get revenge!"He cackled and smirked.

"Help me guys!"but they didn't help me.:( I will be getting them for that!>:) Ben took me to the Pool and smirked at me "Don't y--"I was cut off by being thrown in the water.I then bobbed to the surface and acted like I was struggling he didn't fall for it so I let myself slip down After about 3 minutes he was scared he dived into the water and looked for me but I was behind him and grabbed his foot.

He shrieked in the water and choked on water He wasn't as good a swimmer as I was so I was worried I dragged him out.I gave him air he woke up and threw me back in the pool I was swimming for about 10 minutes.Then I remembered SCHOOL!I ran in the house and looked at the clock oh thank god it was only 7.

School started at 9 O clock I took another shower and changed into this It was 7:40 I ate break fest.When it was 8 o'clock then I told Ben to get on the bike I got in front of him and roared off.I got to the school and turned it off People were crowding around us and I got annoyed.