Daddy's Back -16-

I nodded and went to take a shower I washed hair, body and rinsed off I wrapped a big fluffy towel around me and looked for something nice in my closet I looked for 10 minutes and finally found something

I put my phone, tasor (yes I had a tasor my grandmom gave it too me) , pepper spray, and small pocket knife. I put my clothes on and walked downstairs

  my mom was in a medium length dress and heels I complimented her and smiled brightly at her she looked at me with so much pride I stepped back.

I hugged her tightly and walked out the door with her I asked what we were doing she smiled again and didn't  answer she put me in the car and got in then started driving.

 2o mintues later the car stopped in front of the club that we went to for Sonic's birthday we got out of the car and went into the club I sat down and ordered my food.

After the food orders were placed someone called my name I looked up and saw my friends All the guys were in jeans and button up shirts Archer's was the same color as my dress I smiled at that and then I noticed all the girls were wearing dresses we shoved some tables together and everyone fit.

They ordered and Damion got up and asked me to dance Archer looked a bit jealous so I asked Serena to dance with him she looked unsure but I pouted and she finally caved

  I smiled at Archer he smiled back at me and led  Serena to the dance floor I let Damion lead me.

It was a slow song and I led Damion but he didn't mind after the song I danced with Archer and by then the food was there so we went back to the table and I was about to take my first bite when a little cake was placed in front of me 

I smiled and took a bite out of my cake I almost moaned it was so good after dancing a lot we left to go see a movie  it was a horror and Damion had his face buried in my side scared shitless

I sighed and hugged him Archer was so jealous and sad it broke my heart I pulled Archer down to my level and told him that me and him would do something Archer reluctintly agreed.

We finished the movie and left everybody went home expect for Damion and Archer we were gonna go to my house but we decided to take a shortcut through the park about 2 blocks from the house.

I had a bad feeling so I watched everywhere Archer and Damion stopped suddenly -making me walk into them-  and looked forward in shock and terror I looked at their faces then followed their eyes about 20 guys all from the football team had us surrounded.

I glared them at them with so much hatred it made a few back away and run away from me.

I stepped forward and locked eyes with the leader of the group of idiots. Brock (such a surprise....)

"What the hell do you want." I demanded

"Just you. You hurt a lot of my teammates and I want revenge." He smirked at me

"Okay." Everyone looked at me shocked

Archer and Damion tried to attack Brock and I grabbed them at the last second I pulled them behind me and without looking at them scolded them

"Are you guys stupid?"

"Are you?! Your going with them!"

I glared at them and yelled at Brock to give me a minutes so I could say goodbye to Archer and Damion Brock nodded and I walked backwards watching the morons.

I got close enough to Archer and whispered in his ear "Text Nick, and  Ben okay? I'll be fine but tell them to come quick okay?"

I pleaded with him and he nodded I kissed him softly and started walking away to Brock he took me in his arms I shuddered in disgust but he took it as the wrong thing.

He kissed me and I resisted the urge to throw up. I kissed back and then I heard Ben and Nick I backed up and started running I heard him coming after me

I got in front of my guys and took on a fighting stance I looked back up and saw the guys laughing at me my dress was long I growled and took off my dress and not like that you perves I had a cami and bike shorts under them

Archer was glaring at the guys for looking at me and I was kicking myself cause I asked them for help.

The first guy came at me Imoved out of the way and tripped him he fell and I knocked him out 19 left.

My friends wern't laughing now, they all took someone to fight they finished them off and it was only 15 left oh wait make that 14 I kicked another guys ass.

I knocked out 4 more guys and then Ben took out 4 too. Nick and Damion were staring in shock.

We all took out another person and then Brock was the only one left.  I walked forward and looked at him with an evil glint in my eyes.

He squared his shoulders and came at me I stayed in the same spot when he reached me I stepped aside he didn't think I would and went the wrong way I smirked and beckoned him to me

He was a big angry bull one thing I've learned NEVER attack in anger and another thing the bigger they are the harder they fall.

I kicked him in the shin and then punched him in the throat, I shoved my knee up between his legs I then broke his nose, dislocated his jaw and knocked him out. The four guys stared at  me in shock and aw I smiled at them and started to walk away Ben threw me my dress I threw it on and walked to my house the lights were off and I got a little suspisous...

I walked slowly making sure they were watching my back and tried the door it was open...

Trap. I tried the lights and they came on and I had a heart  attack because they decided to scream "SURPRISE!"  I calmed down and finally smiled.

Joe smiled at me and hugged me at the last second he saw my bruised knuckles. "What happened Amelia?" His face clouded with worry

"20 guys decided to try and kidnap me and bully me you know the basics." He looked at me in horror he opened his mouth to say something and the doorbell cut him off.

I walked to the door and opened it and saw someone running away I saw a package on the ground and picked it up and read the card "to Amelia from Daddy"

I went to open the box and froze. It was the smell of death.

I handed it to Ben to see what it was he gasped and dropped the box I looked down at the contents and saw Pug my guniea pig dead.

Covered in blood and I fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I bet you can guess who the was the guy running away from the house was??????? AND get it right?