Things change so fast -13-

The next morning I woke up to yelling.

I opened one eye and looked at Ben who was yelling at me to wake the fuck up I groaned and got up I pushed past Ben and went to my room I showered quickly and looked threw my closet I felt dead inside.

I grabbed a short ruffled skirt  and corset type shirt, heels from Hot Topic not a girly person but I love these don't know why... 2 necklaces that my grandma willed me and my birthstone ring that grandpa got me when I was 15 I put on mascara and eye shadow that was dark.

I walked to the kitchen and started cooking breakfest.

I set two plates down and made myself one I set out the orange juice and started eating after about 5 minutes I walked to the stairs and said one thing.

"FOOD!"

I heard footsteps and I went back to the table. I saw Ben and mom sit at the table and start eating I finished my plate and looked at them.

"Mom I'm gonna talk to you after school about what happened last night "

she looked guilty but nodded I shifted my gaze to Ben

"Will you give me a ride?" And then then they looked at my clothes.

I NEVER wore heels and skirts I loved corsets but not the other ones...

"why are you dressed like that?"

"I didn't feel... Alive today so I thought why should I dress like I'm me? I feel like I'm a different person right now. Maybe being lied to and used does that... Huh..."

They looked sad I looked up when I heard a honk it was raining so I grabbed the rain coat and ran to see who it was I got to the window and they lowered it.

"Hi Amelia!" I laughed at Damion's happiness and smiled at him

"Hi Damion! Did you come for something...?"

"I came to give you a ride but--" I cut him off

"Thank you! I am so stupid sometimes give me a few seconds!"

Damion's POV:

Amelia sometimes I swear.... So dumb! I laughed but she was a really nice person I'm glad to have her as a friend.

I expected her to be an hour she came running out of the house with heels in her hand and her backpack in the other  it took her 30 seconds... I was shocked.

She got in and looked at me I turned my truck on and drove to school I got a good look at her when we were getting out of the truck.

I shoved her into the school before the rain soaked her white shirt... We got in just in time I saw Archer kissing another girl and Amelia saw it and turned away I pulled her into a hug and tightly "sorry Mel"

She just hugged me back said good-bye and left for her homeroom. I was pissed all of a sudden I walked up to Archer and glared at them.

The girl felt my glare and ran away  Archer didn't. I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him against the lockers

"What the fuck Archer?! You 'like' Mel but then your kissing and possibly other things in front of her?!"

"She likes you and Nick" he said simply.

"She does not. She likes you." I was getting madder and fucking madder

"Whatever I don't care about her anyway." Okay I'm kick this boys ass

I punched him in the nose then punched him in the stomach I kicked him in the shin and was about to knee him when I heard

"DAMION! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"