Happy Birthday Bella

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Here it is! The squeal to my first fanfiction, "On the Outside Looking In", I know you guys have been really excited about me posting it and I hope it lives up to your expectations! Anyways I'm not going to make this long, so let me just say a quick thank you everyone who has supported me and this story so far! I honestly never thought I would make it this far or even post a story to begin with, but with all of your support and love I have actually done it! Yay!

So anyways please enjoy the first chapter to the squeal and don't forget if you haven't already to hit that Follow/Favorite button, it really helps out! And if you want to show me even more love then please leave a review! I love hearing from all of you! Well enough talking out of me! So please enjoy chapter 1 of "You're Either Born Simple Or You're Born Me".

Full Summary: Bella's birthday went from bad to worse in a blink of an eye, now my brother is forcing us to leave! I can't just abandon Bella! She's basically my sister now! So in order to stay I have to say goodbye to Winnie Cullen... And hello to Emery Greenleaf. So now as Emery I have to hide the fact that I'm a vampire, on top of figuring out how to balance finding my singer (Which is really a pain in the ass!), and dealing with the boys from La Push turning into wolves and one of them will not leave me alone! So yeah to some it all up... I'm totally screwed!

Bella was going to kill me. There was no doubt about it, when she woke up this morning and saw what I did to her room and truck she was definitely going to go on a kill Winnie rampage!

Today was her 18th birthday and any normal person would be extremely excited about his/her birthday but this is Bella we are talking about. So where most people would see this as a chance to celebrate and have fun, she sees it as some sort of depressing and cursed day. So I had decided to take matters into my own hands and covered her room in balloons, streamers, confetti, etc. And then I got window markers and wrote, 'Birthday Girl' on the passenger side of the front window, and then arrows pointing to the driver's seat. Then I wrote 'Honk it's my birthday!' on the back window.

Of course I got Charlie's permission to do all of this! I may be crazy enough to do all this to Bella, but I was not crazy enough to do all this and then have to face the wrath of Chief Swan! Come on I don't have a death wish!

Anyways so after I had finished Bella's birthday masterpiece I quickly rushed home and got ready for school, I left my light red hair down and put a little curl in it, then put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a large white collar button up shirt, and paired it with tan colored flats and some gold bangle bracelets. I then quickly looked myself over in the mirror and then grabbed my bag and rushed to my sister's room.

"Alice!" I exclaimed as I threw her door open, "How is my Twisted Sister this morning?" I asked with a smile as I strolled over to her and gave her a hug, which she immediately returned.

"I'm doing fabulously as always, do you even have to ask?" She answered with a giggle and pulled away, "And how is my Twisted Sister this morning? You look very beautiful this morning by the way!"

It was my turn to giggle, "Screw beautiful! I'm brilliant!" I said as I did a little mock bow.

"So is your little surprise for Bella all set up?" She then asked me with a smirk.