Family Meetings and Secret Plans

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! I have a few things to say real quick before we jump into chapter 2! So please bear with with me!

First I would like always thank each and everyone of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Second I want to say that I'm just going to make my story updates weekly, I haven't picked an exact day of the week yet but I feel like weekly is a good schedule so far, and then maybe give you guys a little extra surprise chapter occasionally if I feel creative and not so lazy! ;)

And finally I just wanted you guys to know that Winnie will be getting a love life! I know you ALL are ready for Winnie to get some love! Trust me I am too! You just have to wait a little bit longer but I promise it is coming! And I love hearing on who you think it will be so for fun leave a review/comment telling me on who you think it will be and the winners will get a shout out or something... I don't know yet! But either way I want to hear from all of you on who you think Winnie will end up with! ;)

Well that's all I have to say for now! So I'll shut up and let you get to reading Chapter 2! Enjoy!

"No way in hell!" I exclaimed at my brother as we sat in the living room with the rest of our family.

After the incident at Bella's birthday, Edward took her home and called for a family meeting when he got back.

"Winnie this is the only way to keep her safe! We can't stay here if her just getting a tiny paper cut puts her in danger!" Edward replied as calmly as he could.

"I agree with Winnie on this Edward, leaving won't solve anything, if anything it will cause more problems. Not only for Bella but for our whole family." Esme said calmly hoping that this wouldn't turn into a Masen Sibling fight.

Edward glared at all of us, "This is not up for discussion! This my singer! It's my call, and I say that it's better for her and for all of us if we left!"

At that Emmett spoke up, "Whoa I think you need to tone it down a little bit man! This isn't just about you right now!"

Alice nodded in agreement, "Edward I've seen what happens if we leave and it's not good for either party." She stated and then paused so Edward could see what she saw and then continued, "See us leaving will destroy her! And you as well!"

Edward shook his head, "It will be hard at first but she will move on. She will get better and eventually forget about us."

"I agree with Edward." We all turned and saw Jasper standing off in a far corner of the room, "I could have killed Bella today, and that was just over a small paper cut. I think it is for the best if we move on to a new town."

Rosalie nodded, "I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but it's true. I said from the very beginning that this girl was going to cause problems and look what happened today! She almost got killed!"