Happy Ending Are Possible

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for the final chapter of "You're Either Born Simple Or You're Born Me"!

The final chapter! Can you believe it!? I never thought that I would be brave enough to even post one story, let alone to have a sequel! But you guys have been so supportive and totally amazing through all of this, it has really been such a big help! Especially when you are writing a fanfiction that has an OC in it! So I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy the final chapter of "You're Either Born Simple Or You're Born Me"!

I stood there in front of my brother, Alice, Bella, and the Volturi absolutely speechless, mainly because I saw that Bella was truly alive, and not dead. Isabella Swan was alive!

I smiled widely at her and rushed over, "Oh my god Bella!" I exclaimed as I pulled her into a tight hug, "Is this really you?" I asked softly as I felt her hug me back.

Bella stayed there for a couple of moments and then pulled away, "Yeah it's really me Winnie." She replied with a smile and felt like I could have cried. I smiled at her once again as I held her face in my hands and then placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

I then pulled away from Bella and turned to my brother. He was looking at me and I could see the look of guilt and shame written across his features, that's when I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything besides a red velvet robe. My eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to explain but I held up a hand to stop him, "I don't even want to know..." I stated firmly and then pulled him into a hug just like I did with Bella, "I'm so glad that you're okay." I said as I hugged him tighter, "Please don't ever do something like this again." I begged him when I pulled away and he nodded as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of my head, "Oh and you are in so much trouble. You are going to wish you were dead when we get home." I said with a sickly sweet smile that made him chuckle nervously.

I finally turned to Alice, no words were needed to be said between us, because we already knew what the other would say. So we just smiled softly at each other and then came together for a quick hug before our attention was once again turned to the Volturi leaders who were now joined by Jane and her twin brother Alec.

"Gentlemen. Jane. Alec." I greeted them for the second time that day and gave them a curtsy.

Caius was the first to respond as he glared at me, "How dare you stand there so casually!" He exclaimed as he shot out of his chair and stormed over to me, "You said that the girl was dead! And yet here she is." He motioned at Bella shooting her a glare as well before turning back to me, "So what is your excuse this time Ms. Cullen?"