Missing Girl

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 3! This chapter does get pretty intense! So be ready! ;)

But first I would like always thank each and everyone of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me!

Today was the day. The day that the Cullen's officially left Forks, and broke a totally unsuspecting girl's heart. I felt absolutely horrible about all of this. Edward wanted to be the one to tell her and forbid any of us to even get to talk or see her, so basically I couldn't get a chance to say goodbye, well at least as Winnie Cullen.

But even though I wasn't allowed to say goodbye to Bella I was determined to say goodbye to the two other people I had become extremely attached to, Jess and Angela. So on Friday I sent them both a text and told them to meet me at my house (Which they had visited once over the summer) after they were done with school.

So I was standing in the now empty living room waiting for my two friends to arrive. The rest of my family besides Edward and I had already left, they had decided to go to some small town in the North of Canada, I couldn't remember the name though.

It was so weird to see this house so empty, it almost felt like the house was haunted. It was like all the warmth and inviting feeling you would get when you walked through the front door had just vanished and all that was left now was a cold lonely house. Like I said haunted.

Of course it wouldn't stay like this for long, just until Edward left, then after he was gone Alice was coming back and would help me redecorate and help me get settled in as the new resident to Forks, Emery Marie Greenleaf. This wasn't going to be easy, that was for sure. I would have to be extra careful and I couldn't let myself slip up once or else the whole plan would go to hell! So yeah no pressure or anything.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the front door, I turned and saw Angela and Jess standing at the door smiling at me. I smiled back at them and quickly made my way over to the door and let them in.

"Oh my god! Were you guys like robbed!?" Jess asked with wide eyes when she saw the empty house.

I sighed and shook my head, "I wish it were that." I said sadly as I walked over to the staircase and sat down on the third step. At that Angela and Jess shared a look of confusion of a couple of moments until it finally hit them and realized what was going on.

Angela was the first to react and she quickly rushed over and sat down beside me and pulled me into a tight hug, "You can't leave Winnie! We're supposed to graduate together!" She exclaimed as I could feel her start to shake slightly signaling that she was starting to cry.

I hugged her back and then let my human side come out and started let myself cry as well, "I know! I'm so sorry Angela! But I promise that I will call and text you all the time! And I'll come visit as much as I can!" I felt her nod but she didn't pull away from me, and then that's when I noticed that Jess was still standing there, she hadn't moved a single inch since she realized what was happening.