Puppies & Imprints

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 11!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 11!

Jess, Angela, and I spent about two hours shopping at the small shops that were scattered around Port Angeles, and after that we decided to take a break and grab a drink at a small coffee shop.

"So not that I'm complaining or anything but what brought on the surprise shopping trip Emery?" Angela asked as she took a sip of her drink, and Jess nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I mean I love shopping but it was real random. And also you seem like real stressed out!" Jess said giving me a concerned look.

I sighed and shook my head, "Let's just say that my life just got a lot more complicated. And I don't know if I'll be able to handle it..." I said and rubbed my hand over my face and turned to two of my best friends and started to explain everything, minus the whole supernatural stuff of course.

The two girls listened to my story and after I was done stayed quiet for a few moments before Angela spoke up, "Okay I totally don't blame you for wanting to get the hell away from Forks." She said calmly and reached over and gave my hand a small squeeze and a supporting smile.

Jess nodded, "That sounds like a serious hot mess Emery! I can't believe Bella actually snapped one of those La Push guys!" She said shaking her head, "That is just like asking for serious trouble! I'm surprised that Nona didn't beat the hell out of her again!" She continued with a giggle.

I chuckled and shook my head, "Nah. Nona was trying to help me avoid the confrontation!" I then sighed again and looked at the two girls, "And what do you think about that Embry guy? I mean the way he looked at me, it was like he... like he... I honestly cannot describe the look he was giving me. But it made me feel uncomfortable." I said and then looked out the coffee shop window, "It was like he could see right through me, and not in the 'I'm invisible' way, but in the 'I am now an open book' way."

Angela started to giggle, "Awwww it's like a Disney movie!" I gave her a playful glare but I soon started to laugh as well and so did Jess.

"Love at first sight!" Jess exclaimed with a laugh, "Next thing you know you will start singing!" I laughed even harder at her words and shook my head and said that there was no way in hell that I would be singing!