Sucking face with a werewolf

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 12!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 12!

The first kiss. Every girl knows about it, hell during our whole childhood we are taught by all forms of media that the first kiss is one of the most important moments in our lives. And then we spend the rest of the time imagining our perfect first kiss scene, most are at a dance or at the end of the first date. For me I imagined my first kiss would be a secret one that was stolen when my parents weren't looking by the man I was courting and would soon marry. Well that was before I became a vampire of course, after I became a vampire I kind of gave up the idea of having a first kiss. Yet there I was, in the middle of a dark forest, being kissed by a werewolf!

When Embry's lips crashed onto mine I tried to push him back but he stayed right where he was, if anything he actually moved closer! And I didn't want to admit it but honestly I wanted him closer, I wanted him to keep kissing me. So after a couple of moments trying to fight him I couldn't do it anymore and I just allowed myself to just melt into the kiss.

I cannot describe to you in words how... how... how right it felt. It was like a puzzle, like my whole like had been one giant complicated jigsaw puzzle that was missing a piece, and then out of nowhere the piece is found and was now in place. I felt complete, and god I wanted to hate this feeling but I couldn't!

My mind was screaming at me to pull away but all my body did was pull him closer, my mind was yelling at me to stop the kiss but all my body did was kiss Embry back. My body was fight my mind at every turn and I couldn't do anything about it, and in the deep corners of my mind I knew that I didn't want to. So for a moment I decided to shut my mind off and let my instincts take over.

It was like ice landing on the pavement on a hot summer's day when my ice cold hands and arms made their way up his warm bare chest and then wrapped themselves around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. In response Embry wrapped one of his arms around my waist and then with his other hand he ran his fingers slowly through my hair and then firmly but also gently grabbed a fistful of my hair near my scalp and pressed his lips closer to mine.

He then nibbled on my bottom lip slightly trying to get me to open my mouth to deepen the kiss. That's when my brain woke up and I realized the situation I was now in and I started to panic, I quickly used my true strength and pushed Embry back. I then leaned up against the tree behind me trying to pull myself together and gather my thoughts, but the only thing that my mind was screaming at me was I just sucked face with a werewolf.