Morning Runs & Uncomfortable Stares

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 10!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 10!

It was official. I was back in Forks, I had got back Saturday afternoon and Nona was anxiously waiting for me at the airport. After we got back to the house I unpacked while talking with my best friend about my family and what happened in London. When I finally finished unpacking it was time for Nona to go on patrol and she said that she would be back in the morning so she could join me on a morning run.

When Nona was gone I pulled out my phone and called Angela and Jess to tell them I was officially home, they both immediately responded with that they were heading over at that moment! When they arrived we settled in the living room and started to talk.

"So Bella invited us all to the movies last night." Jess said deciding to bring up the topic of Isabella Swan.

I raised a brow at her statement, sure Bella had opened up more but she never really hung out with Jess or the others outside of school. "So how did that go?" I asked.

Angela shrugged, "We don't really know. We didn't go." Angela stated sounding slightly guilty. "They only ones that went were Mike, Bella, and her friend Jacob."

Jess nodded, "Yeah and Mike didn't really want to go because she wanted to go see some gory movie and you know how Mike gets." She said with a chuckle and then continued, "But he said that out of nowhere that Jacob kid had some sort of bipolar mood swing and almost beat the hell out of Mike!"

My eyes went wide, unexplainable mood swings, could it be that Jacob phased last night? But Nona would have told me if he did. Or maybe the mood swing wasn't as random and out of nowhere, maybe it was provoked, but Jacob usually wasn't one to lose his cool easily... So that leaves only two options, either he is extremely close to phasing or he already has.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Jess, "Uhh Earth to Emery! You want to come back and join us on planet Earth?" She asked with a giggle.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Sorry I was just thinking. That kind of behavior doesn't really match up with his personality. When I was around he seemed pretty laid back and not the kind of guy to lose his cool easily."

Angela chuckled slightly, "Oh well you didn't see him when your little buddy Nona went all Mike Tyson on Bella!" She said and then started to laugh, "I'm sorry! I know it's not funny but..."