Tequila, London, & Punches!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 9!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 9!

After church was over I got into my car and drove down the road towards home, I got out my phone to call Alice but before I could even start dialing the number, my phone started to buzz and Alice's picture came up. I smiled fondly before answering, "Hey I was just about to dial your number." I said into the phone.

I heard Alice giggle, "I know silly! And I know what you're wanting to do." She then said seriously. I sighed, of course she knew. I couldn't hide anything from this girl.

"I just think it's time Alice. I mean Bella doesn't need me anymore. She has Jacob, and his little group." I said and then paused, "And she is also getting back to her old self... So why am I still around?"

Alice sighed too, "I understand Emery. I really do. I just don't feel comfortable with you leaving and not being able to see her future."

"I know Alice. But I don't have any reason to stay, the only people that would really be affected by me leaving are Jess, Angela, and Nona." I replied as I pulled into my garage, finally arriving home. And yes Alice already knew about Nona being a singer and the fact that she was a werewolf, she got quite the kick out of that.

Alice didn't say anything for a couple of moments and then she finally spoke up, "Well how about this, you leave Forks for a while. You can come visit us. Gives you some time away from all of the stress and craziness. Then after a while you can go back to Forks with a clear head clean slate."

I groan and pinch the bridge of my nose, "But Alice, I just really think that my time here is over. I can't stay here if the person I'm trying to help doesn't need me." I said as I climb out of my car and walked into the house, I set my purse on the counter and sat down on the nearest stool.

I heard Alice sigh once again, "I knew you were going to say all this. I just wish I could talk you out of it..."

I smiled sadly, "I know sis. But this is just something that I know needs to happen."

Alice was quiet once again but I could hear typing and a few muffled whispers. "Okay we booked you two flights. The first one leaves tomorrow morning, and you go back to Forks in two weeks." I got confused about that, why would they book me two different flights, but before I could ask Alice cut me off, "The first one is just for a visit, just for you to see where we are living now, and to see if you are up for actually completely leaving Forks." Okay yeah that made sense. "The next flight will be a month after you get back to Forks, it will give you enough time to give excuses, pack, and say goodbye."