The Slap Heard Around the World

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 5!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 5!

I felt like a celebrity as I pulled into the school parking lot, because all eyes were on me and my Harley! I smiled to myself under my helmet as I drove around the lot looking for a good place to park, aka meaning I was trying to find where Bella parked so I could park next to her. But no such luck, I didn't see any sign of the old beat up pickup anywhere, so I gave up and parked in my (well technically Winnie's) spot. I then turned off the engine and took off my helmet as I push down the kick stand and hopped off the Harley.

"Dang Emery! I didn't expect you to be a biker!" A voice called out to me and when I turned I saw Mike standing over at his car with Jess and Angela. I chuckled at him and nodded my head.

"I used to not be, it wasn't until my bro- Cousin!" Smooth moves there Emery! Come on get your shit together! "My cousin took me on a couple of rides on his bike that I started to like motorcycles. Before then I thought they were screaming metal death traps!" I said with another chuckle.

At that Jess shivered slightly, "Ahhh! I could never ride on a motorcycle! It is way too unsafe! And not to mention the helmet hair!" At that Angela started to laugh.

"Of course that's the main thing you are worried about Jess!" She said smiling at her friend and then turning to me, "Hello! I'm Angela Webber by the way!" She said still smiling, and then held out her hand for me to shake, which I shook with a smile.

"Emery Greenleaf. It's nice to meet you Angela." Okay can I just take a moment to say how freaking painful this was for me! Angela and Jess were two of my best friends and now I had to stand here pretending to not know them and what was worse was that they didn't know me at all! I wanted to just start crying at that moment. But I had to stay in character, so I shook the feeling off and continued to talk with the group, which included Eric and Tyler when they showed up. They then started to ask me questions about where I was from, what my mother did (I told them that my father passed away when I was very young), and basically the usual get to know someone questions.

The topic was eventually turned away from me when Angela noticed a pickup pull into the parking lot and she turned to Jess, "Jess look there's Bella! We should try and get her to go to First Beach this weekend." Angela said in a voice only Jess could hear, but of course I was able to hear it as well.