Movies and Motorcycles

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 6!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 6!

"Uhhhhh. I have a feeling that's what I'm supposed to ask you, seeing as I live here and you do not." I said to Bella as I leaned against my bike.

Bella glared at me for a few quick moments and then started to look around the garage, it was as if she was trying to figure out something. In fact I knew that she was doing just that, she may keep a blank expression on her face but you could still see the wheels in her head moving around and around.

"Well as much as I absolutely love watching you look around my garage, I really need to get inside and find my dog, do my homework, eat dinner. You know stuff you should also be doing, so could you please get to the reason for your visit Swan." I stated as I crossed my arms, I hated acting like this to her but I had to, Bella was smart and observant so if I stepped one toe out of line and gave her any incentive to believe I wasn't who I said I was, all my hard work would be ruined!

Bella once again glared at me before she spoke up, "Do you live here alone?" She asked suspiciously. I sighed and shook my head, I then told her that I lived here with my mother but she was away on business. Bella nodded and then looked over at the door that led into the house, great the one time she talks to anyone it's when she is being nosy!

I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it, "Would you like to come in Swan?" I asked as I held the door open for her. She nodded and walked into the house, I followed behind her shutting the door behind me. I walked passed her and into the living room, "THORIN BARKINSHIELD! Get down here!" I waited a few moments and then smiled when I heard the jingle of Thorin's collar as he bounded down the stairs and towards me. He immediately pounced on me and started to lick my face and I couldn't help but laugh as I fell to the floor. "Thorin! Stop!" I exclaimed through my laughter until he finally stopped and got off of me.

I started to stand up when I noticed Thorin start to circle Bella curiously not knowing what to think of the guest in his home. I smiled, "Bella this is the great and mighty Thorin Barkinshield! King under the trees!" I said introducing Bella to my husky and noticed as I introduced him that Thorin stopped circling the girl and sat down in front of her and puffed out his chest which made me laugh; and I'm not 100 percent sure but I could have sworn I saw Bella's empty face crack a small smile, but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Either way I saw it as a win! That's one for Emery!