Business Transactions and Revealed Secrets

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 13!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 13!

"It's not about the fact that he did it. It's about how he did it." I said to Nona as we sat on my back porch the next morning. Both of us drinking a cup of coffee and talking more about the topics that were brought up last night, right now we were talking about Embry. "It was like he made it a business transaction! It was like he was my boss and he's not my boss." I stated in frustration.

Nona chuckled and shook her head, "If you didn't want to be in a relationship with him why didn't you just say something?!" She asked and then smirked at me, "Instead of clinging to him like he was your lifeline."

I groaned at her words, "Did I seriously do that!?" I exclaimed and ran a hand over my face in embarrassment when Nona nodded, "I didn't even notice!" I exclaimed again. "What is happening to me? It's only been a day and he is turning me into this mindless freak... With feelings! Ugh." I said and then took a sip of coffee, ""There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense."" I said quoting Pride & Prejudice and Nona gave me an 'Are you serious' look and I just laughed, "Basically I hate people."

Nona laughed and nodded in agreement, "See this is why you are my person." She said with a smile.

I giggled, "I thought it was because of the fact that you are my singer and I can't stay away from you and your yummy blood." I said with a smile as well.

Nona rolled her eyes, "Well that's just a minor detail. It's mainly because you are just as dark and twisty as I am." She said bring her mug of coffee to her lips and taking a drink, "Hence why we are the Twisted Sisters."

I smiled and nodded and then raised my mug towards hers, "To the Twisted Sisters."

Nona chuckled and clicked her mug to mine, "To the Twisted Sisters." Then we both took a sip of our coffee, and then Nona sat still for a couple of seconds and then groaned, "Speaking of people... The bitch is here." She stated with annoyance.

I rolled my eyes and gave Nona an annoyed look. "Will you stop calling Bella that?" I asked with a sigh, "I keep telling you that none of what happened is her fault!" I said with a shake of my head.