An Unwanted Reunion

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

I would also like to take a moment to say that this story brings up the subject of depression and other sensitive topics, and my character(s) have their own way of thinking and acting and a lot the time their views and opinions are not my own. So please do not take anything that is mentioned in my story to heart and think that it is my opinion or belief. I am writing as my character not as myself! So this is a general warning to you all! I hope you all continue to read and enjoy my story!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 14!

But first I would like always thank each and every one of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me! Please enjoy Chapter 14!

"Lavender's blue,

Dilly dilly,

Lavenders green.

When I am King,

Dilly dilly,

you shall be Queen.

Who told you so,

Dilly dilly,

Who told you so?

T'was my own heart,

Dilly dilly,

that told me so."

I sang softly to myself as I sat in a white love seat, my eyes closed, Pippa resting in my lap as I ran my fingers threw her fur, and Thorin was also relaxing in his large dog bed that was placed close to where I was sitting. All the while Edward ran his fingers over the ivory keys of the piano that was in the center of the room. It had been two weeks since I left the small town of Forks and arrived in the quiet beautiful Ireland country side. It was hard for me to leave, especially since my departure was quiet and unknown to most of the population minus two special people. Jessica and Angela.

"Call up your men,

Dilly dilly,

Set them to work.

Some to the plow,

Dilly dilly,

Some to the fork.

Some to make hay,

Dilly dilly,

Some to cut corn.

While you and I,

Dilly dilly,

Keep ourselves warm."

I know what you are thinking, why out of all people I'm close to would I chose to tell those two. Well there are a couple of reasons, but the main ones are that Emery couldn't pull a Cullen and just disappear off the face of the Earth, so I told them that my 'mom' got a permanent job offer in Paris so I had to leave; the other reason I told them was because out of all my friends they were the ones I could be normal around. When I was around them I wasn't Winnie/Emery the vampire with a crazy messed up life, instead I was just me sure I was still Winnie or Emery but I could just let go of the craziness of my life and just have fun! So those two are very special and important to me, and I knew that no matter what happened I would want to remain friends with them for as long as I could.