Welcome to Forks Emery Marie Greenleaf

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS BESIDES WINNIE! I ALSO DO REFERENCE TO DIFFERENT TV SHOWS, BOOKS, MOVIES ETC. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THOSE EITHER! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SUE! I LIKE NOT BEING IN PRISON!

This story is rated T for right now! I may rate it M later not for any sexy scenes or anything like that only because one character will have some pretty colorful language! Just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Hello everyone! It's me! I hope you're ready for Chapter 4! This chapter does get pretty intense! So be ready! ;)

But first I would like always thank each and everyone of you that has helped me out and supported me by hitting that Follow/Favorite button! And a special shout out to those of you that have left reviews and comments so far! I love hearing from all of you and getting feedback on what you guys think of the story so far and what you guys think is going to happen! So thank all of you guys again!

Well enough out of me!

It had been 2 and a half months since I had left Forks, and I basically did leave Forks, but only for a couple of weeks so that Alice and the rest of my family could help me get my new image together. And that meant getting rid of ALL of my clothes and replacing them with new ones, redecorating the whole house, and I even had to trade in my truck! My baby! That was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do!

I quickly recovered though when Alice told me that my new car was going to be a black 1967 Chevy Impala! I'm basically going to be driving Dead Winchester's car! This was every Supernatural fan's dream, and I would be living it! Can you say hell yeah!? Emmett also took it upon himself to get me another ride, a 2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron 883 Builder! At first I flat out refused to get on that screaming metal death trap but after Emmett took me on a few rides and then let me drive it, I had to say, I was absolutely in love! And I started to get the feeling that Emery was going to be pretty bad ass!

But the biggest change I made was deciding to add a member to the family, Thorin Barkinshield. I found him during Alice and I's first shopping trip. We were in Seattle walking through a little shopping center when we passed by a pet shop, and in the shop window was a little black and white husky puppy and I walked over to the window and looked down at the small animal and it looked back up at me with its piercing blue eyes, and my heart instantly melted. Of course it wasn't easy to convince Alice to let me take home the puppy but after some sucking up and begging she finally caved and I raced into the store and became the proud owner of a husky.

It took me a couple of days for me to come up with his name, and it wasn't until a couple of day later that I figured out the perfect name. We were playing together outside when suddenly he picked up an old tree branch and started to run around the yard like he just found a winning lottery ticket, and it suddenly hit me Thorin Barkinshield! The king under the trees. And Thorin truly did act like he was the king, he walked around the house like he owned it, and he protected it from deadly enemies such as squirrels, rabbits, and the occasional fox.

He also grew quickly! He went from barely being able to reach my knees standing on his hind legs to now reaching my stomach when standing on his hind legs! And it was head to believe that he wasn't even done growing yet!

Anyways by mid-November it was time for my family to leave and for me to start my new school and social life as Emery. I was already used to being called Emery, because I had all of my family call me that during their stay so that I could get used to answering to that name, so there was no problem there. The problem would land on the fact that I still wasn't sure about what my new personality was supposed to be like. Alice told me not to worry about it, and that it would just come naturally to me, but how was coming up with a whole new personality supposed to come naturally to me!? But it was too late to worry about it now because on Monday I started school!