CHAPTER 3: Disaster

All Chapters are Edited

N/A: This Chapter is already Edited as of April 2018. Please do comment and let me know what you think my lovely readers. God bless ฅ'ω'ฅ

******

Harry's POV

I took pictures of Niall and Louis, who were lounging in their seats under thick, white, comfy comforters.

We were already on our jet, on our way to Thailand for the next concert. To liven things up and stave off boredom, I decided to take pictures of them and think of a prank to annoy them later. Leaving Niall and Louis behind, I headed to the restroom.

As I made my way to the cubicle, I noticed that Zayn and Liam were already asleep. Seeing them made me yawn, and I felt the need to wash my face to stay awake.

Once inside, I quickly faced the mirror, turned on the faucet, and splashed some water on my face. I fixed my curls and lingered for a while, trying to think of a plan to prank the two lads out there. Unfortunately for them, no brilliant ideas came to mind.

I chuckled at the thought of their annoyed expressions. Then, suddenly, I remembered Alexandria. I could use her to prank the boys, especially Niall.

So I ended up stalking Alexandria's seat, which was near the pilot's area.

But she wasn't there.

Curious, I headed towards the pilot's area and confirmed my hunch – she was there, engaged in a conversation on her phone, with her back to me. I quietly positioned myself nearby, trying not to attract attention. I bet she's talking to either Simon or David to, of course, monitor us. So, I stayed in my position until she could hang up.

As I listened in, my initial curiosity turned into concern. The tone of Alexandria's voice and the snippets of conversation I caught hinted at something serious. My heart raced as I tried to make sense of what I was hearing, realizing there might be something important or worrying that Alexandria was discussing with someone.

I stayed hidden, contemplating whether I should intervene or gather more information before reacting.

The next thing I knew was that worries just ran through my veins. Something to worry about. Something that Alexandria saying to someone next in line.

And my eyes just widen. My heart raced as I processed Alexandria's chilling words.

"Don't worry too much, honey," she said calmly into her phone. "The boys still have no idea what's going to happen next. Everything we planned will be done smoothly without a hitch. And this over-the-odds jet will crash any minute now with those stupid boys. I'm ready to get out of here."

She finished her ominous statement by pulling something from her back. My eyes widened in panic as I realized she was holding a gun, pretending to blow imaginary smoke from its muzzle.

Shit! Alexandria planned to kill us?!

Fear and adrenaline surged through me as I struggled to comprehend the gravity of the situation. I had to act fast, but I needed to stay calm and think strategically.

I felt like my blood ran down and my nerve started to collapse and I could not move. I simply stepped back and ran back to our seat.

Why am I even running away from that evil woman? I should have stepped closer to her and tried to hit her.

Wait, hitting a woman?

OKAY,😒 Not my thing.

But what is important right now is for us to get out of here