Chapter 25: Faults

N/A:
   Hi guys ang saya ko lang. Kahit sabihin pa na pang- #967 in fanfiction ang UMF sa sobrsng dami ng fanfiction di ko aakalain mapapabilang ako.. 😭😭. Thank you sainyong lahat.

Share lang po pasensiya na madaldal..

Love you guys..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

LIAM

We didn't expect that our plan of scaring the girls would change last minute. Were just going to put some cocroach in there bag. But unfortunately, all their bags were inside the locker.
Great.. 😒

And we didn't even think nor came to our mind to just bang those locker just to get those bag and place numerous pest inside.

So when we found out that they're heading towards the toilet. We decided to change the plan.

I realized that we were still lucky. We still be able to finish the plan. We quickly sneaked behind them. Harry suddenly hold back, regreting and almost restrain us from going.

"Are you crazy?  We're going inside tha-that ladies toilet?!!  Are you guys out of your mind?" He exclaimed lowly.

"Relax Haz, we're not going inside the toilet. You silly" Louis response lowly. Grinning over him.

"Just make sure this wont cause any  problem." He retorted back. Me, Zayn and Niall shifted gaze to each other.

"This is going to be fun Haz. Just watch and learn."

All of a sudden Louis tip toe towards girl's toilet door.  and gently opened it, he bend his knee quickly placing cocroaches in the toilet floor. The next thing we knew was all the girls inside screaming from different direction. He quickly closed the door as he locked them inside.

We neared him as we couldn't stop our self from so much laughing. I thought this plan will only led to nothing. But then it turn out whimsically humorous.

Quite amusing in an odd way.

Hearing their loud scream, banging on this wooden door indicates our planned accomplishment.

And it's kind of relieving.. Actually 😂

We still on our uncontrollable laughs when we heard Janel cried. Explains her massive fear into those tiny species.

Those little guys really has a big part of this plan.. 😂 They're really good at scaring people.

So we end up of deciding to unlocked them.

But then on a spur moment,  We almost jumped to our spot when we heard consecutive sounds of tictacking heels coming from the hallway.

We ran quickly inside the Men's toilet as we secretly hidden behind it's door.

We then saw Sister Agatha walking straight towards the ladies toilet. She heard a loud screamed coming from the inside that abruptly missing by that moment.

She didn't even manage to asked what was happening, Until she was about to opened the toilet door,someone just opened that wooden barrier in a flash and by the second when the door wide open we saw Sydney holding a water container and mindlessly splashed the water into Sister Agathas

Everything was so fast, that we didn't manage to blink our eyes!

And in that moment we're all shocked!

And slowly turning everything to stop.
As Sister Agatha angrily shouting at them.

We aren't expecting that and that's not included in our plan, Only just to scared them that's it. The whole idea of scaring them from the start led them now inside  Mrs. Howards office.