Chapter 27: Seaside Expectation

N/A:  "Sabi nga nila ang buhay ay di naman talaga perpekto. Pero di ba?  Let's admit the fact that sometimes we claim life is perfect everytime we're happy. Most especially everytime we're with the people we love so much. And I did many times... with my kids."

                                   -PrettyBlushesz

Hi guys... To my bebe Dixie_Alexa. Your such an amazing writer. Isa ka sa mga writer na hindi lang puro kilig ang story but you included family matters, love and sacrifices in your story. Keep it up.  her story 👉 The Presidents' Lost Daughter. And to miranda47312 thank you for being kind. The way you write your story is one of my biggest dream to achieve for. And I'm hoping that reading your story will make me learn more. Thank you God bless. 
Miranda47312 story👉 ( Beautiful Things) read it I swear you'll like it.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Harry

"Syd? " I called up while knocking lowly on  their room door three times. But no one answers. Two side of mind was debating. Wether I just  opened that door and be the rudest human being to Syd for the rest of her life or wait for her to come out until sunset. 😨

Wow this is great!
😕?

What if she's not here? And I'm just waiting for nothing? 😕?

Soon..  When I was about to look back at the knob.

I sudden froze at that moment as my eyes widens. I wasn't aware of what I'm doing, I haven't notice that I already twisted the door knob.

"You're one big stupid Harry 😤" I told myself almost whisper as I slapped my forehead in so much annoyance.

Actually, There are times I really don't know myself. 😑 weird!

Yeah, I did.

"I... I'm so s-sorry Syd... "I stuttered. Breathing heavily behind the door.

"I... I actually didn't mean to.... " I cutted. My brow crimpled when I noticed that no one was reacting to me talking behind their room door.
I actually expected that she would screamed frightful word out of me.. Or even cursed and saying hateful feelings about me..

Well I Can't blame her..

For as much as I could remember I was that bad ass to her at first. And I won't be suprise if she'll be yelling out of me right now...

But then she didn't.. 😕?

That's strange..

So I decided to open the door widely.

"Syd?? " I called up again.

And I then stopped.

My eyes still searching for her. Until my vision land up on to the girls' bed..
Honestly saying their beds were neat, smooth and well-done.

No trace saying that Syd is here
Nor trace that she even got here.

Where did she go?

I then quickly went out, when I actually assured she's not in there and slowly closed the door behind. And headed straight in the wooden stair.

I have a feeling she's in the balcony having some fresh air..

Every steps I make was rapid but gently, I don't even take one by one steps instead I took 2 to 3 steps so I could reach the second floor much faster. I tried my best not to make any noise to distract Syd from her silent moment if ever she's in there.