7. Stay

*Hayley*

Luke had stayed for the rest of that night. He's been stopping by my house ever since it happened. I've been trying to get better, but it's just so hard because my thoughts always return to what had happened.

I was still confused as to why Luke was being so nice to me, I mean like not even a week ago, he was giving me all these dirty looks. Now, he's stopping by my house to make sure I'm okay, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't gotten much sleep the past week because of me.

But for the most part, at least he's not telling anyone else about what happened. I don't think anyone knows about it except for Luke, Ashton's mum, Auburn, and me. I hope.

It was now Friday, the day of the party, and Ashton, Michael, and Calum were excited about me coming. I didn't really want to go anymore, but what was I gonna tell them? I almost got raped?

I'm pretty sure they've noticed something was wrong though, because I haven't been eating as much as I used to, and Luke's being a lot nicer to me, and he's even showing it at school. Dylan's also not dropping me off to school anymore.

"Hayley? Hayley!" I was snapped out of my thoughts as Luke's hand waved in front of my face.

"H-Huh? Yeah?" I replied.

"So are you actually going to go to the party?" Luke asked before continuing, "Because if you're not going, I'm not going to go."

"But Luke, you can't do that. You have a gig there," I protested, shaking my head.

"I don't care, if we've been able to do it without Mikey, then they'll be able to do it without me," he said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the doors of the school.

"Luke! Stop! Where are we going?" I asked Luke, stopping in my tracks, which caused him to stop along with me.

"My house," he said before continuing to walk away from the school.

We had gotten to his house and it took a little while for the both of us to get settled, but we had managed to do it.

"How you feeling?" Luke asked. We were both sitting at the kitchen island. Luke was eating popcorn out of a bowl, while I drank some water. He'd asked me if I wanted any, but I refused. I never had the appetite to eat anymore. He just gave me a worried look and shrugged.

His house was nice and small, it looked as if he lived alone, but I didn't question him about that. It was surprisingly clean, and the interior decor was nice and blended along with each other amazingly.

"I'm fine, I just feel like I can never trust anyone anymore," I explained.

"I wouldn't blame you," Luke said before reaching across the table and placing his hand on top of mine. He started to rub small circles on the back of my hand with his thumb and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Like what? What am I doing wrong?" Luke said in confusion. Is he trying to get shit on?

"Looking at me like I'm some type of dead fish! I'm sick of it, I'm so sick of it, Luke. I've only received looks of sympathy this whole week. I mean, not even Michael and the others know what's happened, and they're looking at me like that! Did you tell them what happened?" I said in anger, retracting my hand from under his.

"I-I, No," Luke stuttered before looking away and towards the door.

"You're such a bad liar, Luke! Tell me the truth, did you, or did you not tell them?" I asked, now filled with rage.