The New Home

Moving into your first home can be a very scary thing. But for some reason I felt safe being here. Maybe it's just the comforting look of the house, or maybe it's having no neighbors to bother me... I don't know but whatever it is really gives me the idea that this was a very good move.

I stood in the drive way of my new place, allowing myself to take in the sights. Maybe this will give me some kind of writing inspiration. Ever since my children's books took off in sales... I've been able to get by on writing stories. I have to admit... It's one of the best jobs if you love to write.

I started walking up my driveway, everything I have still in the moving trailer I rented, which was connected to my black, 1998 F150 truck. I guess you could say I'm more of a tom-boy. I walked through my new front door and looked around at the bit of furniture I had in here, that I brought it all up here with my dad.

The couch sitting against the wall right beside the front door. The television set sitting across from it. With a small coffee table in between the two. I took a seat on my couch and almost immediately I felt the feeling of someone's eyes on me. I looked out the window directly behind me, trying to see if I could find out why. But I couldn't see anything but trees and my own front yard.

The oddest thing about this... was that I still felt safe. Almost like I have a guardian watching me in my small house. I just hope this guardian I feel is a friendly one... Well those boxes wont be unpacking themselves. I best get started.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello reader,

I know I haven't finished a story yet but I have a good feeling about this one... for a while I have really wanted to delete the stories I've started and basically change my WHOLE account. I just don't know yet... If I start drifting from this please, spam comments and my inbox. Make me write this if you enjoy it. Thank you for reading!

Your obedient friend,

Pyro~