Dear Diary

Tony, or Master, soon came back to his room. I stood in the center with my eyes to the floor. It may not have been a rule to not look at him but... if he was anything like a wolf he'd find this a sign of respect. Standing about five feet from me he seemed to study me. Hearing him sigh heavily and mutter, "You're no fun." I was... shocked? "U-uhm?" I questioned nervously. "You're no fun." he repeated. "What do you mean by that, master?" I asked timidly. "I mean that... well, all the other girls would struggle and try to run, so I got to punish them for a reason. You... you just... do as your told? Didn't your family teach you anything about fighting back?" he asked as memories of my childhood flashed before my eyes once more. "I...am I allowed to answer?" I asked and he waved a hand for me to continue. "I was bullied, as a child... by practically anyone. Children from school, my drunk parents, my brother, and... even my "friends". To them I was actually a slave. They'd make me do everything... so I grew up becoming an obedient girl. Unfortunately I do whatever I'm told, I don't know... I don't know how to fight back." I explained to him but my eyes stayed glued to the floor as I felt his stare on my form. "Hm.." was the only sound he made. 

    "Then I shall do something for you that, I assume no one else has." he said and took my arm in a tight hold. Guiding me out of the room, pushing me in front of him he put his other hand in front of my eyes. I was at his mercy. After walking and turning to the right, he ordered me to close my eyes. I did so, assuming he'd felt my long eye lashes fall he removed his hold from my body. I heard a door creak quietly open, his hand pushing me slightly to walk forward. "Open." in response to Tony's words I opened my eyes to see a most beautiful room. Consisting of a white and turquoise color scheme. My jaw dropped as I looked at the lovely room. "For once you will be given something for your future work for me." he said and I finally looked up at him. His face showed little emotion while his deep blue eyes showed compassion. "Thank you, Master. I-I... I don't know what to say." I stuttered making him chuckle. "This room is four doors down from mine. You can come into my room with a simple knock and the door will open only to you. It is a charm on my room I prefer to have. Unless I take you in personally. I've ordered several maids to put your cloths in those drawers and organize them. Try to keep everything as tidy as possible." he explained. "Tomorrow night I will have a list for you to do around my room, and around the castle. I try not to be an asshole, but I will be. Keep working well and you will be rewarded when you've earned it, you you fuck up you get punished. Understand?" he asked me. "Yes, master." I nodded feeling the vibe go back to what it originally was. A relationship of Master over Slave. "Good girl. I also apologize for jumping to conclusions about you being out of my room. You see I can't have you escaping right?" he asked, I nodded solemnly. "I had only writing in my life before, you've given me a purpose now, master." I replied to his statement which... kind of put a look of shock on his face. It was obvious he'd never heard a slave say THAT before. "For today I will allow you to get comfortable in your new space. Tomorrow will be a work day for you. I have an important errand to run tomorrow which means I will be up early, by early I mean 6:00 pm. I want to see my breakfast on the night stand when I wake, or in your hands. If you are a moment late, a punishment will occur." he explained all I could do was nod in understanding and fear. "Please, try to sleep during the day, it will work better for both of our schedules." he said finally and walked out of "my space" and closed the door. I fell to the floor, sitting idly like a doll just got put down and was stuck in place. All I wanted was to go back home to the forest...

    Looking around my room I found I truly enjoyed it. The turquoise curtains, bed sheets, and pillows really made this place look outstanding. I believe artists say it gives it emphasis? The bed was soft, and smelled of roses. The drawers, I saw, were filled with cloths that I knew were my size. Looking out the windows I saw a "ring a round" drive way, with a fountain in the middle of a circle of grass. Almost likes something you'd see at a professional business. Walking back up to the white dresser I saw a small book. A journal. Opening it my curiosity was disappointed. To see it was empty. A pen lay beside this small book. Along with a small note.

         Dear Miss Melissa,

We are happy to welcome you to the staff as Sir Tony's personal server. We prefer to use this terminology rather than theirs of the word "Slave". Nasty word. Anyways, every care taker, maid, server, bust boy, or demon has been given a journal to right all of their feelings and ideas in. This will be read by none but you the moment you sign your name on it. Thank you for joining us!

       ~Clara B.

    How nice... well I guess I better get writing. Nothing better to do since it was only 5 am. Let's see... what to write in my little diary first...