He's Home

Hours seemed like days as I laid on that bed. Wondering why I wasn't trying to get out. After moments of thinking I came to a conclusion. I was too afraid to run. Too scared of the punishment I would have to endure. I never was one for socializing... or getting into trouble. I'm slowly learning my place. I'm a slave, nothing more.

The sound of the door opening had me standing up fast. Almost falling with dizziness. He walked in, my master. His brunette hair messy and blue eyes seeming to be in a rage. Those eyes looked at me and I looked at the floor. His shadow grew closer as he walked towards me. Holding my breath his fingers lifted my chin. Turning my face as though he was observing me. My nerves were shaking, my hands making that overly visible. He smirked at me.

He stepped away and sighed in annoyance. As he took off his pale grey shirt. His back muscles intense as he tossed the shirt away. Moving to the bed behind me, he sat down. "Come here." Came that low toned voice that told me to sleep in the forest, that told me I would be a pet. Turning I did as he asked and stepped in front of him. His hand taking my dress and turning me around by it. "Sit." He ordered. I complied. I sat on a small part of the bed that was in between his legs. His hands played with my long brown hair, twirling it in his fingers. Moving it away from my neck, his hands circled around my waist. Pulling me close to him. Feeling the heat of his chest on my back, my body responded with a shudder. Those big hands held me there, and decided to explore me. Moving up my legs, using his nails to scratch. And moving them across my thin stomach. His lips kissed the showing skin of my neck. His lips light, like the touch of a feather. Suddenly sharp pain shot through my neck and body.

That pain grew immensely. It didn't take long for me to remember his bite. My loss of blood making me slightly dizzy. Feeling my body start to limp, he stopped. Holding me close to his chest like I was a stuffed animal for a child. A comfort object. "I assume, Lilac went through the rules with you." He spoke quietly, making me work to pay attention. "Yes, sir." I said drowsily. "Sir?" He questioned. "M-master." I quickly corrected, having trouble keeping my eyes open. "Good girl, I will let your first fuck up slide. Only this one time." He reminded in a ragged tone. "Did Cecil meet you?" He questioned. "Yes, master." I replied simply. Is this REALLY turning into a yes or no game!?

After a few moments of staying like that he sighed, no longer sounding frustrated. "I will show you your room tomorrow. For now you will sleep here again." He said, I had no choice but to nod. "Change and come back to me." He ordered, forcing me to stand. My legs weak, but I manages to wobble my way to the dresser. I opened the drawers twice trying to find the right one of pajamas. Picking up a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra, I looked at him and he nodded in confirmation. That's what he wanted me to wear. "Strip." He ordered.

I looked dead at him, really? I wanted so badly to refuse but my body was thinking otherwise. To do whatever he said. Even if he didn't terrify you to death just do it. My hands undoing my red bow and buttons and zippers. I slipped out of my tights and stood there in my bra and underwear. I sighed turning away from him I took my bra off. I know he can still see due to the mirror but I wouldn't have him in my sight while I did this. Putting the sports bra on, I turned back to him as I put the yoga pants on. I walked back over, completing my order.

He pat the bedside beside him, the side against the wall. I had to crawl over the large bed and I knew he was checking out every move I made. My cheeks were filled with heat as I crawled and laid down on the bed. "You're more compliant than that of my other slaves." He commented. "Permission to reply Master?" I asked and he gave me a nod. "What happened? To the others?" I asked and he shook his head. "Disobedience kills." He said and laid down beside me, clapping and the lights went out. I shuddered as he covered my small form with a blanket and an arm wrapped around my waist. He pulled me close to his surprisingly warm chest, again, using me like a comfort object.

I can only imagine tomorrow...