Kept Under Gauze

The image for this chapter is Cecil. At least, how I interpret him. Enjoy reading, little demons.

-----

POV of Cecil

Something was off in the air. I could sense it. But all I could place it as was it had something to do with that little human girl. But.. She's been fine this past month... What could gave possibly changed. Is it that hard to figure out my pet?  Lilac's voice sound in my head. Afraid so my Mistress, would you please enlighten me?  I asked. Since you asked so nicely, she purred, My brother made the hybrid girl his. And by his I mean his little mate. She said making quite the emphasis on hybrid. Melissa wasn't human? Well that makes sense since her scent was not natural at all. It reminded me of that outside world. Of grass and trees and nature. What was she before turned, mistress?  I asked softly. Oh, that was quite the discovery, little pet. My brothers pet turned out to be an Avian. She said matter of fact like.  Not good.

This news deffinately shocked me. An avian was a rare creature already, but... So few times in history has one ever become a vampire... And lived for more than three minutes. Permission to go see her mistress. I would like to personally ensure Sir Tony of her survival of this transformation. I asked politely. Go. With that single word I ran to Tony's room. Careful to knock.

"Enter." Came his low tone. The door opened and I was greeted to Tony gently stroking Melissa's hair in her peaceful sleep. I could see the obvious mark on her necks curve. "Sir Tony," I said with a bow, "I must speak with you."

"Speak." he ordered.

"She will not wake?" I inquired.

Shaking his head no, I continued. "I must enlighten you about her kind. She is a very rare kind as you know. But no avian has survived the transformation for longer than three minutes except for one." My words made his face go serious. "Continue." he stated, sounding more worried than aggressive for once. "That was a female by the name of Clementine Aerola. She too was avian and turned Vampire by force. She woke up long enough to rip the beating heart out of the man that turned her, crushed his heart and went mad from her senses in seconds. Walking away about 3 feet she gripped her head so hard it exploded from the pressure." I said and within a second a fully clothed Tony stood before me.

"How do I stop it." It was a demand, not a question. "Cover her hands and eyes. So she can't harm herself and she can't see. Let her stay calm when she wakes. Let her get used to the hearing, her senses are incredible now and will take time to get used to. She needs stability and since you are her mate, you must talk to her the whole way through." He nodded. "Whatever it takes." he said. I smiled slightly, it was nice to see him taking this so well she must bring something into him. "Lets get started." I said as I moved to find things to use.

Moving to Melissa's bed side I wrapped her hands in soft cloth, careful not to make it tight on her delicate skin, but enough to keep her hands inside. Next I tied a thick strip of cloth over her eyes. "Sir Tony, I need two ropes, please." I said knowing he would have some. After all, he was into some twisted shit.

Giving me the ropes, I tied one end of each ropes to her hands and went under the bed tying the two ends of the rope together. Mumbling a soft spell I made the ropes bind into metal, melding the pieces together. Crawling out from under the bed, and brushed myself off and sighed, satisfied as she suddenly began to move. Good timing, Cecil.

"Tony? Why are things so dark?" she questioned. He was at her side in a second. "Melissa, I need you to listen to me. Your eyes are covered because you need to get used to your senses, one at a time. Hearing first okay baby?" he asked softly. She slowly nodded. "A-alright.." she whispered with soft fear in her breath. I often wish it didn't smell so delicious.